Ten- "BOO!"

I just wanna say before I start thank you soooo much for 100 reads! I hope we can get to at least 200! You guys can do it! Do you guys wanna see a Nct 127 reaction chapter? Tell me in the comments! Without further ado... Let's get in to this imagine!!!!
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Your POV:

You were laying flat on your stomach listening to Black on Black while your boyfriend crept up on you.

"BOO!" Ten shouted.
"Ahhh you scared me!" You yelled sarcastically. (Just had to use Doyoung's moment 😂)
"You never get scared!" He said while he started to pout.
"It's because your voice is cute not scary" You giggled.
"How about this...BOO!" He screamed cutely.
"That's even more cuter" You said as grinned.
"I give up at being scary!" He muttered.
You pulled Ten into a hug.
"I like my baby cute not scary" You said as a bright smile appeared on his face.
He nodded.
You felt a hand behind your back.
"BOO!" Someone screamed at the top of their lungs. You jumped of the seat breaking your hug with Ten.
You turned back to see Jisung. You gave him a death glare.
"How can he scare you? He's a fetus! He's 6 years younger than me!" Ten starts to pout again. Jisung laughs and goes to the kitchen.
"Well he's Jisung it scares me even when he speaks! Have you heard how deep his voice is?" You questioned Ten.
Ten continues to pout. You give him a little peck on the lips. He pulls you in for a deep long kiss until you pull away.
"Wait this our apartment therefore it should only be us in here, why is Jisung here?" You asked Ten. You both looked at each other then you heard a...

*THUD*

Jisung left the apartment. You opened the door and ran towards Jisung.
"COME BACK YOU WEIRD ASS FETUS!" You shouted loud enough for the people around you to crack up.
Ten stayed back.

Ten's thoughts:
Ahh she so feisty and cute! I'm so glad I have her as my girlfriend! So adorable! I don't think Jisung will reach the Nct dorm alive. I love you Y/N.

Your POV:

"Owww! Y/N Noona stopppp! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to spy on you and Ten hyung!" He yelped in pain.
"YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE ,YOU CAN NOT LEAVE UNTIL I AM DONE!" You roared.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Sorry towards the end it turned into a Jisung imagine 😂😂
Thank you to @Lily_Gremlin for requesting this! If you want to request anything either PM me or write it up in the comments of the Request chapter of this book!
See you tomorrow for another imagines
Thank you again for 100 reads!
-•-Kae-•-