Mark- Not Together

(You are an idol as well as Mark in this imagine)
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;:;:;:;:;:;:;

"We're over!"

That's what you said to Mark.
Those words played in your head again and again as a single tear rolled down your cold bare face. It was more heart breaking that everyone even your fans know about your break up. It was hurting you to the point your knees felt weak and you just felt like collapsing. He wasn't in the wrong either. He wasn't ready to let you go. He wasn't loving you enough. You had to do it.

To get your mind of things you switched on the tv and skipped back and forth through the channels until on one of the drama channels were showing a story you looked a bit closer at the picture it was a picture of you and Mark hugging, you recognised the picture since it was taken while you guys were on your coffee date before Mark asked you to be his girlfriend. The show was talking about how you made a mistake on breaking up with him. Then came the Water Works.

~Ten minutes later~

Your crying calmed down after a bit and you hopped onto Twitter to refresh your mind. You saw all these polite comments on your Twitter about how you killed the concert you did last week. Then you came across many tweets about you and Mark.

Mark.leeMeme:
Y/N finally broke up with him! Yes I have a chance!

Mark's Wifey for lifey:
@Y/N  What's wrong with you? He loved you! #Y/N&Mark4Life

EtherealMarkLee:
You made a terrible mistake 8-(

The tweets made you feel more down.
Maybe you did make a terrible mistake. Just because he didn't have time to show love to you. You kept scrolling until you came across a tweet which made you sad...

Official Mark Lee (✅) (It's a verified tick okay, don't roast me😂):
Dear Fans,
You don't have to attack Y/N, she did the right thing. I'm dumb. I wasn't showing her enough love. I love her, I really do. I wasn't really showing her enough love because I was kinda busy with her birthday present. I was trying to get her already sold out tickets to her favourite artist Y/F/A. But I guess it turned out bad since she hates me now. I still love her though.

~Mark Lee

You had no time to cry you ran. You ran as fast as you could but then you ran out breath and realised that you're not cut out for this running lifestyle so you walked back and hopped in your car. You drove all the way to Mark's house. You had a spare key so you opened the door to his house. You found him laying on the couch with used tissues surrounding him. His puffy face showed that he was crying a lot. You tapped his shoulder. He looked over and got up and grabbed you and pulled you into a really big hug.

"I'm sorry I will never not show love towards you again!" He muttered.
"I'm sorry I didn't know you were trying to get me tickets to Y/F/A's concert!" You said as you hugged him tighter.
"Remember that I love you!" He whispered in your ear.
"Know that I love you too" You whispered back.
You both soon fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.
"Awwwwh" Ten and Jaehyun whisper.
(Where do these two keep coming from)
",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",","
Thank you to @ChimChim_500 for requesting this! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
Love you all!
Make sure to keep requesting!
Bye for now!
-•-Kae-•-