Mark- Always there for me

"Y/NNNNNN" Mark yelled while putting his shoes on.
"I'M COMING GIVE ME ONE SEC MARK" You screamed from upstairs.

^Five Minutes Later^
Mark heard a knock at the door he opened it. To his surprise it was your boyfriend. He had a letter in his hand.

"Mark, Can you give this to Y/N?" Y/B muttered as he moved his head towards the ground with a guilty look painted on his face.
"Of course...why do you look so down Y/B" Mark asked. Y/B just ignored his question and just walked to his car, got in and drove away.
Puzzled Mark called you one more time.

"Y/NNN come down before I tell the Dreamies you finally have a Nct Dream Bias" He yelled. As soon as you heard that you ran downstairs as held your hand high in front of Mark's face.
"You wouldn't dare...If I tell them that I have a bias they will eat each other alive and hate me" You said as you gritted your teeth.

"Jheezz Y/N! Okay come we need to go and Y/B dropped this off" Mark giggled as he handed you the clementine coloured letter. You opened the letter... it said:

Dear Y/N,

It's better that I tell you this in a letter.
I don't want to be with you anymore.
I'm sorry I just don't think we click like we use to. I don't have feelings for you anymore. I'm sorry.

Yours Truly
Y/B

Tears slid down your tanned skin as you hugged Mark tight.
"Y/N you don't need that no good sucker in your life...you've got me your amazing older brother" Mark joked.
"Mark this isn't the right time to be like this" you exclaimed as you pouted.
"How about we get some fast food ordered to us and we stay inside today kiddo" Mark suggested.
"Okay." You uttered.
He sat you on the couch as he went and got the pizza flyer that was put in the postbox yesterday.
"Yes can I hav-" Mark's words melted out of your existence as you started to think about how he was an incredible brother and friend.

*Five minutes later*

You were still daydreaming then Mark started to randomly shake his butt in front of you which made you snap out of daydreaming.
"Yes?" You answered annoyed.
"Want to choose a film or should I choose it?" He asked you.
"You can choose it...I like your taste in films" You responded with a smile.
"Really? Thank you" Mark Smiled brightly as he held his arms out expecting a hug only to be rejected by you. He didn't care he just sat next to you.

"Mark get me tissue" You demanded.
He just threw a box of tissues at you.
"Help yourself" He chuckled. You threw it back at him and he looked back.
"Oh it's on" he warned you.
He grabbed two swimming pool noodles and he threw you one.
"LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE" You shouted.
From then on you and Mark as brother and sister made sure to always be by each other's side no matter what.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm sorry for this crappy chapter I will try and do a better one next time.
Big thanks to @nctzonee for requesting this!!!!! I hope everyone has an incredible day! I'm kinda stressed because It's exam week so wish me luck guys!
Love you all
-•-Kae-•-