Jisung- Date (≧∇≦)

(I'm listening to 'What we talkin bout' and I'm barely writing I'm just dancing😂😂) (I'm now listening to Miracle by Got7...MY BIAS IS KILLING THE HIGH NOTEEEEE😍)
"YOU ARE DEAD MEAT JISUNGGG!"
Jeno yelled as he ran out of the bathroom with just a single towel wrapped around his waist and neon green hair. Jeno starts to chase Jisung then gets separated by Mark and Taeyong.
"What happe- woahhhh Jeno your hair! Never thought you'd go for something that bright" Mark says in confusion while rubbing his eyes.
"I HATE YOU JISUNG LOOK AT ME...I LOOK LIKE TAEYONG HYUNG" Jeno screamed at Jisung.
"Was that supposed to be an insult?" Taeyong asks while holding his hand on his heart while his mouth hangs open.
"Chill bro it was a prank" Jisung giggled.

"JUST A PRANK? JUST A PRANK? WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST A BLOODY (Sorry my British self jumped out) PRANK?!!!" Jeno shouted loudly.
Jisung continued to laugh.
"Watch out Jisung...you won't know what I'm going to do or when I'm going to do it SO WATCH OUT! It will be game over for you Park Jisung" Jeno threatened Jisung.
"Woahhhh I'm scared "Jisung said as he threw his hands up jokingly. Jeno went to his room and Taeyong went after him trying to help him.
"Jisung you are going to apologise" Mark demanded. Jisung sighed.

*PING*

Jisung got a text on his phone...

My Baby❤️❤️🤩☺️:
Where are you? It's 5pm
I'm at the library xx

Jisung looked at his phone shocked
"Oh no..gotta go Mark! I have to study with Y/N be back before 8:30pm"
Jisung ran out as his long t-shirt flapped in the wind. The cold air slapped his face as he ran faster than ever.

^ Three minutes Later^

You felt someone behind you and to your surprise it was your old friend Jaebum...
"Jaebum!" You squealed. You stood up to give him a hug but got interrupted by someone's semi freezing hand splitting you two apart.
"Jisung" Jaebum said as he put his hand out to greet him.
"Yes that's my name and what are you doing hugging MY girlfriend?" Jisung questioned Jaebum. Jaebum was about say something but he got interrupted by you.
"Jaebum is my old friend that I see as a Brother" You replied as you emboldened the last word.
Jisung face palmed.
"I'm sorry Jaebum...my apologies" Jisung apologised as he stuck his hand to greet him. Jaebum shook his hand.
"Well I guess I should be going and sorry again for the little understanding" Jaebum giggled as he walked off.

"Let's get studying" You smiles and squeezed Jisung's arm. Both of you laid your things out on the table and started to study. You guys started to work on the first question together enjoying time together.

^Fifteen Minutes later^

(Jisung's Mind)
"She is just so beautiful"
"How did I get a girlfriend so perfect"
"I love her so much oh my heart is beating so fast"
(Out of Jisung's Mind)
Jisung just kept staring at you and he couldn't take his eyes off of you.
You began to realise he was staring at you so turned your head and made sudden 1 second eye contact with him but he quickly looked away. Jisung face turned the same the colour as Renjun's hair in the MFAL era.
"Did I catch Jisungie staring at me?" You said in cute tiny voice.
"Maybe?...okay yes! You look really beautiful while concentrating" He confessed. You turned the same colour as Jisung. Both of you started to laugh loudly at how red you both were.

"I can't believe the librarian kicked us out" Jisung exclaimed as he kicked a stone and pouted.
"Well you were barking like a dog" You giggled.
"You started it!" He yelled jokingly.
"So what?" You said shrugging your shoulders.

"WE HOT WE YOUNG" Mark and Chenle Sang as they hopped out of a random bush then running off leaving Jisung and you dumbfounded.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER BUT THANK YOU TO @Straykids1232
FOR REQUESTING THISSSS!
Hope you all have an AMAZING AND FUN PACKED DAY
LOVE YOU ALLLLL❤️❤️❤️
BYEEEE
(Also sorry for taking soooo long)
-•-Kae-•-