Weapons

These are what the weapons/items for the Bangtan Deck look like! They are numbered so I can say who they belong to (though you can probably guess...). I hope you like how they look as I drew them myself!
( ^∀^)

 I hope you like how they look as I drew them myself! ( ^∀^)

1. The Assassin's Daggers
These daggers belong to Bangtan's Assasin Card, Yoongi. The two daggers are connected by a chain, but the chain can be removed if Yoongi would like to remove it. The blades can not break and are made of a clear red crystal.

2. The Medic's Health Elixir
This item belongs to Jin, Bangtan's Support Card. Though he carries no weapon, this health elixir can be placed on the ground to create a protected area. The area heals all allies and poisons enemies. If the elixir is thrown on the ground near an enemy, the enemy will be poisoned.

3. The Berserker's Axe
This axe belongs to the one and only Kim Taehyung. The axe is one of the heaviest items in the game however to Kim Taehyung it is the lightest thing in the world.

4. The Catalyst's Bomb
These bombs cause much destruction, especially in the hands of the God of- I mean Card of Destruction, Kim Namjoon. This weapon act like sticky bombs and are only detonated by Namjoon. These grenades can be detonated at anytime but after 2 minutes after being activated they will explode anyway.

5. The Warrior's Two Edged Sword
This sword belongs to Jimin. Forged from white dragon scales and blue crystal, this sword is both breathtakingly beautiful and extremely dangerous. The sword sharpens itself when being wielded by Jimin and dulls in the hands of others.

6. The Joker's Shotguns
Double barrel shotguns are deadly to those on the receiving end, attached just under the barrel a hidden blade making it one of the most powerful weapons in the Deck. This powerful weapon belonging to the equally powerful Jeon Jungkook.

7. The Ranger's Eye
This now belongs to the Ranger Card Jung Hoseok. The bow glows with blue, forged from silver ingots and has its matching arrows. Once fired an arrow, Hoseok can control the path the arrow takes, however unrealistic it may be.

8. The Saviour's Gift
Gifted to L/n Y/n from her cards, this sword is a one of a kind. The sword was forged in Demaria, located in the eastern territory of Trimia. Being one of the sharpest weapons in the game, it's said that even when the sword is barely touching its enemy the wound can be deadly.