•2•✔

Lucifer sighed, he had just came from the gym in his palace when Rush his best friend and second in command informed him about the angels that had entered hell to spy on him.

He didn't need to be told, he felt it, the cold shiver that ran throughout his body when someone came to the underworld that wasn't dead.

He walked out of the castle entering his chariot has he flew into town, wondering why his former brother Archangel Michael loved to create problems for him this much.

They used to be God's favourite siblings until Michael decided that he wanted to rule the humans, he betrayed God and put all the blame on Lucifer.

Lucifer was soon banished from heaven and was the first fallen.

Many angels fell after him, they were defending him for they knew the truth but God was having none of it and sent them all to hell where Lucifer ruled.

He walked into town, every head bowing as he passed by. They knew the consequences if they didn't.

Soon after Lucifer was banished, he became the ruthless, wicked angel they accused him to be.

As he walked by the market he picked up the scent of two angels, scrunching his nose up in disgust, he dispised them.

Turning the corner he spotted two pair of white wings, their backs turned munching on apples.

Lucifer rolled his eyes 'Kids' he thought.

He cleared his throat loudly, catching the angels attention.

They gulpled as they saw their enemy. Michael had sent them to hell to spy on the towns people but they weren't expecting to see the big boss.

Lucifer chuckled, he swore he saw the youngest piss his pants.

"What are you doing here?" Lucifer asked in his deep monotone voice.
"Clearly you are not dead nor are you a demon." He added, amused when they fumbled to form answers.

"We... Uh" one of them started.

"We just wanted to taste the fruits?" the other finished questioningly.

Lucifer rose an eyebrow, 'Enough' he thought, he had business to take care of, why waste time on them?

Lucifer stalked towards them and they shivered in fear. The youngest tried to run but Lucifer grabbed him by the neck snapping it in one swift move.

He then turned to the eldest holding him by a wing and broke it, hollers of pain could be heard from the angel.

Lucifer then whispered "Tell my brother, He plays with death, he gets death in return."

He let go of the angel and watched as he flew into the air holding onto it's left wing.

"Game on brother." Lucifer smirked.