•4•✔

Lucifer went back to the castle after dealing with the intruders.

An hour after his best friend Rush came to him with a frantic look on his face.

'What's the problem this time?' Lucifer thought.

"My king" Rush started, Lucifer knew it was something serious, never have Rush called him king only on serious occasions.

"Five demons have escaped hell and have entered the human land in California. You and I must stop them before they do something foolish and reveal our identity." Rush finished.

Lucifer cursed under his breath. Everyone in the underworld feared him, so who dare defy his orders and leave hell.

'But how did I not feel it?' He mentally asked himself.

Lucifer furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but nodded his head anyway.

They then went to their separate chariots. Flying to the portal that brings one to earth.

Lucifer hopped off the chariot patting his flying black horse on the head.

Seconds later Rush arrived. Jumping out of his chariot they nodded at each other then entered the portal.

A calming chill went up Lucifer's spine. He smiled, killing those demons would bring him immense pleasure, even though they were his own creations. Those who disobeyed him knew the consequences.

A minute into pure darkness and they arrived into a forest near the said location.

Lucifer grunted.

It had been centuries since he had last visited earth. Centuries since he had stopped looking for his mate, he thought God didn't give him one as a punishment for disobeying him even though he was innocent.

Lucifer then looked at Rush waiting for him to give the exact location of the demons. He walked towards him.

"My king " he began, "they were identified by one of your loyal subjects at a human club not far from here" Rush quickly informed not wanting to waste time.

Lucifer nodded his head then quickly walked towards the deafening music about a mile away, that his heightened ears picked up.

Five minutes and they have already walked the mile.

Lucifer frowned in annoyance wondering how humans enjoyed this. The loud music, the sweaty and drunk people, the men and some women with their lust filled gazes.

Rush sighed, 'Better act now' he thought.

Rush had planned this all, he had thought his best friend was too closed up and should let loose once in a while.

He was too gloomy and dead, the irony since he was the God of death.

Rush had brought him to earth to have some fun but to the expression he was giving off you could tell he didn't like this at all.

"So where are they?" Lucifer asked. He couldn't feel the presence of any supernatural beings here.

He looked at Rush questioningly.

"You see my lord" Rush began with caution, he didn't know what Lucifer's reaction would be.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"MylordIbroughtyouhereso
youcanhavesomefunandleave
thepalacegroundsforonce" Rush finished in a hurry.

Rush wasn't one to be scared of his best friend but right now if Lucifer got mad he would piss his pants.