•12• ✔

Athena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, quickly shutting them when I was met with the bright lights of my surroundings.

I looked around the familiar room, taking a clear note that everything seemed different.

I saw things way clearer now, I could hear voices from afar talking and I could smell fried bacon like it was right in front of me. I felt really weird.

I made a move to ease up from the bed with my arms but soon realized I didn't have any but I did have paws.

I screamed but it came out as a squeaky growl. My eyes widened as I turned a fraction of my head to a mirror on the wall, staring back at me wasn't my usual human self but a wolf's body. I screamed again and fell off the bed, the 'oof' sound vibrating throughout the room.

An unfamiliar man came in with a smile on his face.

"She's awake!" he shouted.

The shout felt like truck horns in my ears.

I whined at the noise.

I tried getting up but couldn't seem to work my paws. I growled at them then rolled my eyes.

'That changes nothing' I thought.

"Oh" Mr. Unfamiliar said. I'm guessing he's a doctor because of the white lab coat and stethoscope around his neck.

"You don't seem to know how to stand" the doctor observed.

'That's right Captain Obvious' I wanted to say but it came out as a stiff bark.

"Oh gosh" I heard. I turned to my right to see Remi standing by the door staring at me.

"A is that you?" She asked, looking me up and down.

I nodded, well tried.

She squealed.

"You're a mother freaking werewolf!" She yelled.

'Again with the yells!'

Lucifer walked in a proud smile on his face.

"She can't shift back" the doctor announces.

"Can you help her?" Remi asked Lucifer.

'Finally someone who understands my situation'

"Not really, I know someone who can"

She nodded.

Lucifer walked out of the room.

Rush came in shortly after, a guy and Lucifer trailing behind them.

"Wow she's bigger than me in wolf form" the guy said in amazement.

"She has the markings?"

"What markings?" Remi asked.

"You can't see them because you aren't a wolf, only she can reveal them. I'm not sure she can do that yet though"

They continued to talk about me like I wasn't even there.

I rolled my eyes, I really wanted to shout at them.

"Okay I guess she's getting irritated now, Alec help her shift back"

Thank God for Rush.

"Okay, I need you to picture yourself in human form, every detail. Feel your surroundings, clear your mind and focus on this one thing."

I breathed in, closed my wolf eyes and relaxed.

'That's it when this shift is over we can be together' the familiar voice said in my head.