THREE

You couldn't believe him. The glare that you sent in his direction didn't even seem to make him flinch. Your attention was taken away as your sister clutched your hand, "Run." She mouthed.

You didn't need her to say that twice. You nod to her words as you turned from the crowd to sprint out of the room. The tension of the room just started to get heavy with each step that you made to the exit.

You didn't think you'd even make it before guards would chase you.

But then again, who would go so far to send guards to capture you?

Oh right, Kim Taehyung would.

You bite your lip as you pick up your dress, your hands clutching hard the more that they slipped from your grasp. If you had known all this was going to happen, you would've never came here in the first place.

Why did your mother have to meet up with the Kim's of all times? Did she know? Was it because she didn't like the idea of you dating someone who wasn't "destined" to be with you? Or was it the fact that he was human? How much did she know? Did she even know any of this was going to happen?

Either way, you didn't like that of all people that you met today had to be your mate. Why did you have to be born a wolf? Couldn't you be human like you prayed to be?

You heard the footsteps of many people from in front of you and in the next second several people came around the corner. You quickly dart to the right of the hallway, hoping that the exit would be somewhere around here. You couldn't have gotten lost when you knew that this Mansion was not that huge.

Something this big wasn't going to stop you from escaping from Taehyung.

You turned another corner when your ears perked up at the sound of feet following out. How desperate were they? It was honestly not a big deal that you were the most famous and loved persons mate.

You spot a door with light and you couldn't help but start to run faster and at this point, you were running bare feet. You were only getting held back if you had worn the shoes any longer.

You slam the door open, spotting trees and grass. The woods. You start to grin, before you race to the tall and large trees as fast as you could. You were so getting out of there.

There wasn't anything that was going to stop-

"Y/n L/n!" Your head snaps to behind you and you spot Taehyung. How fast was this person?

You gulp turning back to the woods before you whisper. "Alright let's do this."

And as if your inner self could hear you, your eyes start to shift into a bright golden shade before you start to change. Two feet to four in just a matter of seconds.

You were going twice maybe even three times as faster as you did from earlier. You just had hoped that you were going to get away from him at his rate. Your curiosity got the best of you and you end up turning your head to glance at the male behind you.

There he was though, as if he was the epitome of the night, jet black fur and bright brown orbs scanning your figure. He just changed to his form as well.

You were in deep trouble now. There was no way in hell you were going to escape from him now.