Dares

I really need some new dares. I haven't been getting any and so I can't write more of the book. I keep saying this and it's probably getting boring but... Check out my other books! Writing them is so much fun and I have another ask or dare. That one is with my characters from my other book Lie to live die to love. I may have gotten the title wrong. I am so proud of that one and wanted other people to see it. Anyways enough from me and to the story.
Me: Sal!
Sal: What do you need?
Me: are you okay? Please talk to us.
Willow: I never meant to upset you. Light is cool, I can see why you like him.
Sal: I... I'm gay.
Me: ... Thank you for telling us *hugs Sal* you are so brave.
Sal: and that means I don't like light.
Willow: I knew it! Would you want to tell me who you do like?
Sal: ... I... You would hate me. *starts crying again*
Willow: N-no! I could never hate you! You don't have to tell me. *hugs Sal*
Sal: *Blushes and snuggles into Willow*
Me: OMG OMG OMG!
Sal: *punches me*
Willow: what the hell is going on?
Sal: It's you! I like you! I didn't want you to know because I know you don't like me back! *Storms away*
Willow: Sal, I... Crap... What do I do?
Me: do you like her?
Willow: I mean... She's sweet but... Oh no... Sal!
Sal: Leave me alone! *starts sobbing* I know you don't like me! I'm dumb and unworthy! If you said you did it would just be to break my heart! I know how you are! Why did I ever tell you? Just go be wi-
Willow: *kisses Sal* you are perfect. Please don't say stuff like that.
Sal: I... What ab-
Willow: *kisses Sal again* please shut up. I'm gonna go die over there now bye! *runs off*
Sal: Wait!
Willow: what?
Sal: kiss?
Willow: C'mon I already kissed you twice! *walks back over to Sal*
Sal: No never mind! Just go do what you wan-
Willow: *kisses Sal*
Sal: Stop doing that while I'm talking.
Willow: Shut up before I punch your pretty little face.
Sal: You think I'm pretty?
Willow: *blushes* I never... Crap.
Sal: K bye! *kisses Willow*