Part 1

"I'm sorry Khushi but I don't think this relationship is going to work out." Paras said as he got up. 

"I will never leave you, Khushi!"

"I will always stay by your side regardless of how bad the situation may be."

Khushi was hurt to say the least. All those were mere words for Paras but for her it meant everything. Khushi and Paras casually started seeing each other and when they got serious, or at least Khushi thought they were, she opened up to him about being infertile and he assured her that it didn't matter to him and for him she was his everything.

But for Paras, Khushi was a time pass only. He thought he would dump her but before that Khushi's parents reached his place with a marriage proposal on the day of their second anniversary, which shocked him to the core as he didn't want to marry her. As expected, his parents were impressed with Khushi but the second they got to know about her not being able to bear a child they insulted the Guptas and almost ousted them. 

"But Paras, you said it doesn't matter to you. Did you make those promises for the sake of it?" Khushi asked as tears streamed down her cheeks. 

"There she goes. Melodrama queen."

Paras thought.

"Umm.. Khushi see, my parents will never agree to this as they want someone who can carry on their bloodline. They will never accept an adopted child." Paras tried to explain her.

"Technically, my parents aren't wrong either." He said and instantly regretted it.

"Oh no. She's probably going to give me more shit now for saying it."

"You just used me; didn't you Paras? I thought you truly loved me despite knowing the truth. You played with my emotions even after knowing how serious I am about you. Uh.. I am such an idiot.  I was so blinded by love I couldn't see through your lies and facade. Those were all fake promises." Khushi screamed and kept on pushing him back. Paras had enough of her screaming and pushed with such force that she fell down on the floor.

He bent down till her level and said, "Yes! I lied and true, you are truly an idiot. God knows how you run your company successfully. You are so dumb. You were such an easy target for me. My company got so many deals through your reference and it heavily benefited me. Also, why on earth would you even believe that I'd marry a chick like you who can't bear my child. Leave me, no guy will ever love or marry someone like you. You are good for nothing. All you have is a ton of money. Even if someone marries you they will do it for all the the luxuries you own; not for you! So please do me a favor don't show me your face ever again. Goodbye."

Even before she could gather her thoughts and find the courage to say something to him; he started to walk towards the exit and he left within the blink of an eye.

Paras was gone from her life. The person whom she trusted and loved so dearly left her broken.

Khushi wiped her tears and went to her room not noticing that the entire conversation was heard by her siblings. 

"Payal, I will kill that Paras! How dare he hurt our sister like that? Why on earth did you stop me there?" Shyam asked furiously. 

"First of all calm down, bhai. I think that reality check was necessary for Khushi. She started to trust him so blindly. She even decided to ignore my doubts regarding that boy. I'm glad that she told them everything from before hand and due to that we got to see their real faces. Bhai, Khushi trusts everyone so easily. Whatever happened was very wrong and harsh for her, but I think it was the right thing. She has to learn how to differentiate between facts and her blind trust. She needs to stand up for herself because we won't be around her always" Payal said calmly. 

"But Payal, he misbehaved with her. How the hell can you stay calm always?" Shyam was infuriated further by seeing Payal's nonchalant behavior.

"Bhai even I was angry. I will never tolerate someone hurting my little sister emotionally or physically. But she needed to see his real face. I wanted Paras to reveal his actual intentions in front of her. Or else, Khushi would have thought he sacrificed his love for his parents and think of him highly. Trust me that's possible by her." Payal said and shrugged down.

Sometimes she hated this part of Khushi. She trusted everyone very easily. This incident was a lesson for her and she truly hoped it will help her in future.

"I still won't let them go that easily. Wait and watch Payal; I will make sure they suffer." Shyam said. 

"Yes, you do that but later on. We should go for a vacation to divert Khushi's mind from all this chaos. I know this distraction tactic doesn't work on her that easily so maybe next month we could go. I have a feeling if I pitch in this idea right now in front of her she will refuse straightway." Payal suggested. 

"Yeah lets do that." Shyam agreed.

------------------------------------

Early update! 

If you liked this chapter then please vote and comment down below. For further updates follow me ^_^