T H R E E

Have.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Friday, 12:45 P.M
September.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She was just misunderstood. That was all. Haeun really didn't blow anything out of proportion unless it was something that was unavoidable.

It wasn't her fault that Mirae kept wailing like a baby even though she was the one who was low key making it look like Haeun was just a heartless beast.

Haeun was in the bathroom as she was every break time. The stalls were all empty which meant Haeun could take her sweet time applying lip tint to the inner portions of her lips without messing up. After patting everything down with her ring finger, Haeun hears the sounds of giggles turn into gasps.

" Oh? Haeun you're here. We were looking for you." One of the girls, said,dropping a big makeup bag on the side of the sink, unzipping it to reveal at-least five different brands of coral lipstick.

" But oh my gosh, did you see the vice president? His name's Jeon Jungkook and he's like sooooo cute."

And you're sooooo basic, Haeun thought.

" I know right? " the basic girl's friend commenting, clamping her poor eyelashes with a big metal curler.

" He's bf materiel, I can't."

" Sorry girls, he's already got me," Haeun shrugged, laughing wildly to herself when she sees the girls trying not to look like they wanted to skin Haeun alive.

But this wasn't necessarily true since Jungkook had no intention whatsoever to be anywhere near Haeun.

" Really? He seemed to be interested in that Lee Mirae girl. He could have sat next to you but he went with Mirae instead.Apparently all his best friends like her and that says a lot," she remarks with a sly grin while her friend, snickers.

" Guess you're in for some competition."

Competition? Hardly.

Now it was like killing two birds with one stone. Haeun smiled back and the three walked out into the hallway.

" Kim Haeun," Jungkook's voice calls from behind her as she turns the corner of her room.

" Yes? " she asks sweetly, walking to Jungkook until they were a foot apart. Jungkook parted his lips and Haeun immediately interrupted him.

" Are you going to thank me for gracing you with my presence? " Haeun asks the tall guy who was staring her down with his dull hazel eyes.

"Excessive usage of makeup. Rule #127, heavy makeup is not allowed in school grounds. " Jungkook raised his eyebrows and held out a tissue paper. Haeun just stared at it and then back up at him. If only he had been here a moment ago before the two wannabe girls strutted out of the bathroom.

" Seriously, what's wrong with you? Even your so called president wears more makeup than I do and she still looks ugly."

Jungkook's hand still firmly held the tissue, waiting for her to take it.

" I'm not taking it off. Your student council can't stop me," Haeun grumbled.

" I could file a complaint to the principal," Jungkook threatened.

Did he actually not have a life? Why would anyone in their right mind, go through all the trouble to call her out?

" I'm going to go study like a good kid now, 'Jungkook-ah'. Is that okay with you, your majesty? " she asked with her mouth curving into an innocent smile.

Jungkook actually scoffed and Haeun past him without a word, purposely bumping shoulders in the process. Haeun smiled to herself.

" Enjoy the rest of your day, " Haeun muttered literal happiness bubbling inside her.

Haeun : 1

Jungkook : 0

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂