F O U R T E E N

Who.

Haeun could not stand the fact that she had to follow her mother's orders about taking Jae out for shopping.

•••

" Jae you better get your butt downstairs if you want to come with me-" Before Haeun could say anything else, her head is slapped harshly by her mom's steel hands.

" Be nice to Jae." Mom says, fixing her hair into a ponytail. Now without the horrifying face mask, Haeun mother was a beauty. With a great complexion at her age, the lady was the reason for why her children were attractive.

" Mom, he's a brat."

" It takes one to know one doesn't it Haeun? " she asks calmly while Jae guffaws.

Just wait Kim Jae. Once you and me are alone, you'll be regretting every word you uttered today.

•••

With Jae's annoying whines and pleads Haeun is nearly dragged by her little brother to a clothing that sells, yes, Jake Paul hoodies.

To the 10 year old boy, it was a dream come true as he stacked up on his hoodies and got a new pair of headphones. Haeun envied the fact that he had gotten the money from
her oh-so-generous mother.

After sitting around and listening to It's Everday Bro playing in the store as well as being eerily stared at by a few middle school boys, Haeun decides that her brother has had enough fun. She starts to walk around and then spots Jae trying to grab another hoodie that was beyond his reach. As if he didn't have enough.

Before Haeun could stop him, a guy from behind him un-hooks the hanger from the hoodie and carefully hands it to Jae who has a bright smile on his face. Haeun was furious.

Didn't her mother tell him not to accept anything from strangers-

Just then, the figure turns and Haeun's mouth drops as she realizes who her eyes are focused on.

Jeon Jungkook.

He's wearing the casual white t-shirt with a black fall jacket that was up to his mid thigh as well as his ripped jeans. Haeun couldn't help but angrily watch the gorgeo-grotesque vice president.

" Hello-" Jungkook begins once Haeun walks and grabs Jae tightly by the wrist.

" Hey that hurts." Jae whined while Haeun kept a steady glare on Jungkook.

" What are you doing here? "

" Oh? The Kim Haeun, who seems to have told everyone that she likes me is glaring at me? This is new." Jungkook's eyes are almost twinkling with amusement. Haeun shakes her head and replaces her glare with a smile.

" Ah, don't misunderstand Jungkook-ah, I wanted to introduce my brother to you some other time." She smiles before walking a little closer

" After all, I need to make sure to introduce my parents too once we start dating, right? " she says and this caused Jungkook to move back and stare back at Haeun with disbelief. Jae in all this manages to escape from Haeun's clutches and grabs onto Jungkook.