Captured by who now?

Chapter 2

When we were walking we found a whole bunch of berry bushes and started to head back home. Halfway there we heard someone coming. "Use hyper beam!" Someone had said. Sylveon used fairy wind to avoid the hyper beam and I used shadow ball at whoever attacked us. Then a dog Pokémon charged at me using rock smash and flung me against a tree. "Owww." I said weak. The houndoom turned around and was about to use flamethrower, but backfired when Sylveon used Dazzling Gleam. Then the team Flare grunt stepped forward and took out a Crobat. "Use leech life!" He said. Soon roots came out of the ground beneath Sylveon and grabbed her. I knew that the roots were draining away her health, but there was nothing she can do about it. Eventually the roots stopped and threw her back on the ground. Luckily she was still able to fight. The houndoom used flamethrower and the crobat used air cutter. I stopped only the flamethrower, but the shadow ball drained the rest of my energy and I fell sideways. "I can't believe I just did that." I thought. Right before I blacked out I saw the crobat hit Sylveon. And she fainted.

I woke up in the same spot where I was the last time, but Sylveon wasn't here. I tried to get up and fell forward. "You'll only make your injury worse." Someone had said behind me. It was a little girl who looked about the age of 14? She took out a pokéball and a Audino came out. "Use your heal pulse." She said. The heal pulse felt very calming and healed me fast. "Do you want to be my Pokémon?" She asked. "Wait what no! You're nice and all, but I'm not looking forward to being stuck inside a ball." I thought. I shook my head. "Audino just healed you, but she's going to need to do it again." She said. I already knew what she meant by that. She took in the Audino and took out another pokéball which contained a shiny Sylveon in it. She started to smile. "You're cute." She said. "Wait what?" I asked, but it was to late. "Use draining kiss!" The trainer said. She came tackling into me, but I dodged and used shadow ball. And she dodged as well. "Wrap him around your feelers!" Her trainer said. I tried to dodge her feelers, but one grabbed me by my front leg and I tripped. She pulled me in and held me up. "This isn't gonna go good." I thought. "Now use draining kiss!" She said. The shiny Sylveon kissed me on my right cheek and dropped me. She started to smile wider. Maybe because she kissed me or she drained more than half my health? Now I was on my knees, weak. The Pokémon trainer threw the pokéball, but I caught it and crushed it. "Not weak enough huh?" She said. I shook my head and fell on my knees again. Sylveon kept using quick attack until I fell on the ground. I used moonlight which didn't heal me as much as it would at nighttime, but I was still heal a bit. The shiny used tackle and I used confuse ray before she hit me and she hit a tree. "Looks like this just got harder." Her trainer said. She returned her Sylveon and took out another Pokémon. "Hypno lets go!" She yelled. A Pokémon came out holding a pendulum. "What the heck is that?" I thought. Hypno used hypnosis and I started feeling pretty tired. I couldn't help, but stare at the pendulum. I closed my eyes slowly and opened them again quickly. I started to wobble a little and fell forward still staring at pendulum and slowly fell asleep.

The trainer threw the ball at me and caught me. I immediately woke up inside the pokéball and sighed. "I'm never going to save Sylveon now." I said. Then I thought of a idea. Most Pokémon can escape their balls when they want. Maybe I could do that, but I would need to leave at dark where everybody is sleeping.

~~Time Skip~~

It was now nighttime and everyone was asleep. I tried to escape the ball, but kept on failing. Then what felt like a hundred times I failed, I tackled my way out of the ball. I looked outside and looked at the trainer. I smiled as I crushed the pokéball in my mouth, but made to much noise. "Uh, oh." I said. I ran off into the forest as fast as I can. The trainer woke up and the the broken ball. She turned around and and saw blue lights. "Why the nerve." She said. She took out her Sylveon and ordered it to chase me. "Will do ma'am." She said. And she started chasing me. The problem is that the sun started shining and she'll be able to see me easier. I kept running as fast as I can, but then I fell off a cliff with a waterfall. I fell down into the lake with my back flat on the water. "Ohhhh... that's going to hurt." Sylveon said as she ran back to her trainer. As for me I did not know how to swim well. I tried to get on land again, but went back under water again and I started to drown.

 I tried to get on land again, but went back under water again and I started to drown