xii

jimin pov

not yoongi? he's not yoongi? who am i supposed to believe now?

yoongi just literally confessed he was the one texting me this whole time and hoseok told me that it's all a lie?

what do i do now?

i ride the bus home, trying to recollect my thoughts and force them to make sense. i stare down at my phone, looking at how much impact it has made ever since i have gotten it.

all the conversations, the memories, the beautiful wonders each text holds is stored in my phone. but, it's also stored within the deep treasures of my heart because that's how important he is to me. i can be offered 10 million dollars just to give him up, but i'd rather continue to text him even without knowing his name. that's how much i'm willing to sacrifice. that's the amount of importance he has to me.

that's how deep i have fallen in love with him.

and now it's all being taken advantage of. someone here is trying to impersonate or threaten the love of my life or lie about it and i can't help him at all. all i can do is stay on the side lines and hope for the best.

but, there has to be another way.

after the bus stops in front of my house, i grab my bags and head inside.

"hello, honey! how was school?~" my mother hums after hearing me enter.

it was great. someone's being threatened and my friends might be all backstabbers, so it's just a really fun time, mom.

"it's alright, i'm heading upstairs now," i answer her instead.

i take a deep breath and pull out my phone from my pocket. i need answers right now.

---

(287) 888-8888

jimin

i need answers

and i need them now

im waiting

you cant hide behind that screen forever u know that

fine

you're right, you deserve answers

---

the whole atmosphere changes once he texts back. i start to get nervous; i start biting my lip, fearing for the worse that may happen.

---

thank you

who's threatening you?

and why?

and how? like what will they do?

did they already hurt you?

are you really yoongi?

i have so many questions

i know u have many questions

but i might not answer them bc i just...

might not have one