xiii

jimin pov

min yoongi.

yoongi is threatening him.

there's no way i could focus on the lecture happening in front of my eyes. i start off my week with an irritating situation, lingering in my head. just the thought of someone trying to hurt the one that i truly care about makes my anger boil to the core. i sit in my seat in the classroom, my leg bouncing from anxiety and rage. 

i really can't believe he's threatening him.

i need to confront him right now.

the bell rings and i leave the classroom, keeping a furious expression plastered on my face that made me look unapproachable. i walk outside with swiftness, trying to locate yoongi.

where could he be...

as i start walking a lap around the exterior of the school, i happen to hear a similar voice call out my name.

"jiminiee~" yoongi hums, walking towards me. my outraged appearance does not disappear.

"what's the matter?" he raises an eyebrow.

"i know it's not you," i bluntly say. it leaves him speechless and shocked.

"oh," his lips start to curl into a smirk, a wave of confusion sweeps me in. bursts of sick laughter starts to escape his mouth, making him look hysterical.

why is he laughing?

i keep my stance serious.

"were you really going to threaten him?" i question.

"this is just so funny. and stupid, but i mean, this game has gotten fun now," yoongi doesn't answer my question and laughs instead.

"threatening people shouldn't be fun. what has gotten into you? you sound crazy right now," i roll my eyes.

"this is all so funny, you should've seen his face when i said i was going to hurt you or something, oh my god," he starts laughing harder.

"you think this is all funny?! that this is all a joke?" i start to clench my fists from rage churning within me.

"i wonder what would've happened if i threatened him even more," yoongi smiles creepily to himself. "it would be hila-"

i throw a punch at his smirking face.

"ah, angry, are we?" yoongi grins, putting his hand on his cheek where i hit him.

"a bit," i say and try to punch him again, but he defends it and hits me instead. we both exchange fists at each other, trying to overpower one over the other.

i have the opportunity to throw him to the ground and hit him back and forth.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM," i yell at his face, tears falling from my eyes one after another. even though i take out my anger on yoongi, but knowing that he have caused pain to him, also brings pain and sadness to me. and that won't disappear even after delivering punches to his face.

both of our faces are swollen and covered in blood and cuts, and the fight still goes on. however, it does not last too long when the principal and other students arrive to break up the fight.

"BOYS," the principal yells to catch our attention and runs towards us.

it takes a few students to hold me back from throwing another punch at the jerk.

"you both come to my office NOW. you have a lot of explaining to do," she emphasizes in annoyance. we both keep our heads down as we head to her office.

yet, getting in trouble does not bother me one bit. if you mess with the ones i love, you mess with me and i will do something about it.

---

"i've contacted both of your parents about this incident. jimin, i'll let you off since you played the victim in this situation," the principal explains. "yoongi, you'll be suspended for a week. if this happens again, i'll have no choice, but expel you."

surprisingly, yoongi confessed everything to the principal, most likely because he doesn't really care. after the whole discussion with the principal, yoongi is sent home.

"it's okay, my bus is probably on its way here already," i explain to the principal before she contacts my mom.

"alright, jimin. you can go to the nurse's office and get some bandaids and ice while you wait for the bus," she directs me. i bow and head to the nurse's office.

once i enter, i see a figure sitting down, staring at their lap. it's jungkook, but not as energetic as he is during class i have with him. he's more...expressionless.

he's not happy, but he's not exactly sad either...

"jungkook?" i almost call out in a soft whisper. he looks up to me and his face goes through a series of emotions; from a blank one to a happy one, then to a shocked and worried one after seeing the huge number of cuts from the fight.

"oh, my god, no..." he rushes to me and holds my face in his hands to inspect it. the distance between us is now only a few inches apart. my eyes start to widen, realizing how extremely close he is. time starts to slow down as our eyes met.

why did my heart skip a beat for a split second?

"here, let me go find the nurse," he lets go of my face, unfazed by the distance and rushes to find her.

my face starts to heat up from embarrassment and that tiny, but surprising moment doesn't leave my head.

"here she is!" he hurriedly brings her to me. as the nurse takes care of me, i notice something from the corner of my eye.

is jungkook...crying?

"turn this way," the nurse moves my head, my gaze is focused away from jungkook.

why would he be crying? unless he's...him...

no, i might be mistaken. he could just be really shocked from my face.

"um, jimin. i have to go now, i'll see you tomorrow," jungkook says and immediately leaves, not giving me a chance to say goodbye.

what's up with him?

wait...why is he in the nurse's office in the first place?

a/n

sorry for making yoongi the bad guy i need an antagonist ok AJSHAJD ily yoongi :')

i think this story reached 2k?? how is that even possible wow tysm loves like i really dont know how this is happening but i really appreciate you all soso much <3

my ig & twt: rosymtae ;)

i srsly love reading all your opinions and theories and wow you guys are actually amazing. but let me know if yall want a hint :) i didn't know ppl would actually read this so i didn't expect all these REALLY good theories that even i havent thought of

so maybe next time ill try to make it more complex hehe

BUT YEA lmk if u want a hint!

comment opinions & theories too :)