Chapter 7

Mark
November 14, 4:29 p.m.

"Hey Veronica." I say as I hug her and kiss her on the forehead. "Hi babe." She hugs me back. Veronica is my girlfriend and we've dated for 1  1/2 years now. It's been a while since we've hung out since she's been away in Canada for 4 months. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and we walk down the block talking. "So, movies?" I ask. "Sure. Can we get boba later?" She says looking at me. "Whats boba?" She gasps. "What? Baby, you havent tried Boba yet?" I shake my head. " Omgosh its soo good, its like a milkshake, but with little chewy, almost bubblegum like balls at the bottom and you suck it up through the straw. Its so good." "Sure. I'll try it. It sounds really good." I say. We go to the cinema and find out that that movie starts at 6 so we end up going to the boba shop Vaeronica talked about and catched up with each other. I found out she went camping with her family and saved a baby bird and helped a deer. I chuckle. " It looks like you did have fun there." She smiles. "Yea I did. I of course missed you." "Pfft no you didnt." I say playing around. She laughs. "Of course I did!"  I check the time. 6:15 p.m. "Veronica we're late! Lets go!" We rush out and get to the movies just before the movie starts. We watch a scary movie and after it ends we say our goodbyes and part our ways. As I walk to the rink, I notice that me and Veronica haven't been talking as much. Even before her trip. This was the only day we had a good time. And then there's Ivy, where I dont know how I feel. I dont think me and Veronica will last.

Ivy
November 7, 9:04 p.m.
"Why do we have to do this?" Mark asks sleepily skating aroind me in a circle. "Because it takes cuts to be a skater so shut up and let's do this." We do the program and he does a tiny little dip for a quick second and pulls me up. He yawns. "I'm tired I want to go home. I just came back from a date and I want to sleep." He says with every ounce of energy he has left. A date? I push that aside and say, "You need to learn how to pull all nighters 'cause we're gonna do this alot." "Normal people don't do this!" He complains. "Well get used to it. This is how we do it. Get ready." He groans as he slumps onto the wall. "You're dismissed." I say getting of the ice and putting on my guards. He gets of without his guards and chuckles. "You sound like a teacher." "You sound drunk go home." He walks halfway out when I tell him he's walking out with his skates. "oh.. K thanks.." I laugh as he sits down to untie his skates. Ever since we introduced him to the late night skating, he has been the funniest I've ever seen. He always acts like hes drunk and it hilarious. Me and Zara try to hide all our laughs but sometimes they come out. I untie my skates as well and head home with Zara.