Pen x Reader

You watched Blocky, Eraser, and...Pen laughing at a story Pen told. They were sitting at a bench outside of Gelatin's Steakhouse. You watched from a bench down in admiration.

You really wanted to be there, laughing and having best friends, like Pen.

No one hated you, you just found yourself being excluded in a lot of your team's activities. Ironically your team was about preventing death and creating trust.

But, you wished you had true close friends like Pen, but he seemed to hang out with you the most.

As you stared off into another direction, thinking, Pen's gaze shifted onto you.

"Pfft- Pen, I didn't know you had a crush!" Pen quickly turned to Eraser.

"Wh-What? No." He pouted with his deep, slightly scratchy voice.

Blocky chimed in "Yeah, you've been staring at (O/N) quite a lot. You sure you don't-"

"Blocky! I said I don't! Would you two stop it!" Pen crossed his arms and huffed.

"Pen, you know we're your best pals, and we'll support you! Why don't you invite them to sit with us, she seems a bit lonely." Eraser insisted.

Pen looked at you again and sighed. "Maybe..."

Eraser slapped his back. "Go on!"

Pen responded with an inaudible squeak and hesitantly got up. He started over to her table, which caught her attention so he looked over to his team.

"But what if-"

Blocky pushed him over to you in silence and sat back down.

"Oh-Uhm, Hi! Erm-Hey (O/N)." He shot finger guns your way, as to which, you responded with a giggle.

"Yes, Pen?" You cocked your head to the side, causing a faint blush to stain Pen's face.

"Would you like to sit with me and my friends?" He scratched the back of his cap.

"My friends and I." You giggled, and Pen stared at you blankly.

"What I mean is...Of course." You smiled. Pen reached a hand out to you, and you took it.

Pen blushed a bit darker and pulled you up, and walked you to his table.

"I knew he could do it."

"Really? I was really doubting it." Blocky slapped Eraser's arm and scolded him.

When they both came to the table, Blocky and Eraser's eyes fell on their hands, which where intertwined.

They both followed their gaze, and quickly separated and looked away from each other.

"Anyway! Come sit down!" Pen broke the short silence.

You did as he insisted and took the seat next to him.

~

"It's today's challenge!" A squeaky voice beamed.

"I'll take the mind of each person on a team, and put them into the body of someone of a different team! Your job is to find the imposter on your team, their disguises are flawless!" Four explained.

All the teams listened closely, except for the losers.

"The last team to find the imposter will- HEY PAY ATTENTION!"

Eggy chimed. "Why? I think us losers know each other well enough, we have this challenge in the bag!" She certained.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that..." (O/N) muttered.

"Yeah! You're missing someone...who isnt!" Four grinned.

Eggy's confident state deteriorated into a confused one. "Um...is this part of the challenge?"

(O/N) snickered, along with Pen and Four.

"No...but don't worry! Missing contestants are excused!" Four reassured.

"What's stripping us from guessing everyone one by one, until you tell us which one's right?" Gaty interrupted.

"What's stopping me from eliminating you?!" Four smiled in a sadistic manner.

Gaty's eye's widened. "Uh-because no one voted for me, so you can't eliminate me!" Gaty smiled in triumph, but only to be zapped by Four.

"JUST DON'T USE THAT STRATEGY- Or, you'll learn why it's called process of elimination! Now, start!" With the snap of his blue fingers, each team was transported to a room.

You looked around, relieved that you were still with your team.

~

It had only been a bit until your team had been speculating that the fake was Pen.

He was currently trying to defend himself, throwing every little secret detail that he knows about himself.

"But how do we know that you aren't one of your best friends, Blocky or Eraser?!" Tree pointed at him with one of his half-freed arms.

Meanwhile, you yourself were trying to figure out who was the fake. You hated to say it, but you were starting to think that Pen could be the fake. Tree did have a good point.

While you were contemplating, you were suddenly brought out of the ocean of your thoughts. Pen stumbled towards you in a hurry.

"(O/N)! You believe I'm real don't you?!" He grabbed your shoulders, causing you to stutter and blush.

"C'mon, I thought you loved me!" Pen blurted. (O/N) blushed madly.

"What?!" They exclaimed.

The whole team sat in silence. Pie crunched on some popcorn, ruining that silence.

Pen looked back at the rest of his team, which they were so confused.

"I'll show you all!" He exclaimed.

He turned back to you, determination in his eyes. He started leaning in, causing you to shake in his grasp, either of excitement or nervousness.

"It's Pen." Pie said casually, popping another kernel of popcorn into her mouth.

He pulled away and morphed into Blocky. Then the room around them returned to it's normal state, instead of a house.

"Wh-what?! Blocky?!" (O/N) yelled.

"Sorry (O/N), you gotta do what you gotta do!" Blocky shrugged. That earned him a slap from you. He rubbed his face, shrugged, and walked away.

You were too angry and embarrassed to chase after him.

Pen walked up to you, since the team already found out that he was the imposter.

"Hey I'm sorry for what Blocky did he just-" You shushed him and grabbed his arm.

"You fix the problem your friend got you into..." you whispered.

"H-huh?" He startles and blushes madly.

You surprised both of yourselves when you pressed your lips against his without hesitation.

When you pulled away he stared into your eyes for a moment, before his widened and he turned away from you.

"Blocky!!"

~

Not so much to say about this one :x

It's pretty lonely so far-

No one has requested or commented yet ;-;

See you in the next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

- Meghan