Chapter 10

Harry's POV

I was about to enter my house when Christina sent me a message.

"Soon, things will be brighter. Hold on."

I hope so...

For a moment, I was about to give up. I was about give up my whole world, Jennifer.

I know someday she will remember me. Love will remember

I went straight to my room...our room. I paced back and forth. I let my fingers touch Jennifer's things, clothes, everything that belongs to her. I smelled and hugged them, I imagined what if right now, she's already my wife, she'd be downstairs cooking dinner and i'd be behind her, hugging her tight.

I stopped for a moment when a box caught my eye. It was the box that I saw in Jennifer's closet in her apartment. I didn't know she brought it here, anyways, I've already seen what's inside. all her dreams...the fairytale she wanted...I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you that kind of fairytale or happy ending, Jen. Tears started falling down my face.

Anyways, I still opened it. And to my surprise, her childhood pictures, quotes about fairytales and happy endings weren't there. Instead, I saw our polaroid pictures, a keychain of the Eiffel tower, the-- wait? is this the permanent marker we used for the padlock when we were at the love lock bridge?...and a DVD copy of her favorite movie...The Vow. and underneath all that, was a letter.

Dear Harry,

Okay, how do I start, When I first met you, you were this harsh, asshole, douche, jackass person. I told myself that I would love to see you burn in Hell. but then days passed, you were being this corny guy, lending me your handkerchief, i found it cute though. I don't know where to run, but you were there. You got me with your charm and sexiness. I remember telling you the first time how much I love you. I was shocked with your response, I thought you really didn't love me. but then...When I saw you at the airport, I knew you were the right one. You don't know how much you make me happy, Harry. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. As the cliché says, you showed up when I was least expecting you.

Can you believe it? We're about to get married. I wrote this letter a week before our wedding, and I hope you have one for me too! or else I'd divorce you right away, I'm just kidding.

I know you'll be a good husband to me, I just can't wait to get married with you already. I can't wait to be your wife.

I promise to encourage your dreams, because that is what makes you so unique. I promise to celebrate the joy of every day with you. I promise to stand by your side through life's most joyous moments and challenging ones. I promise to be kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to always honor your passion for playing the piano. I promise to always remember that laughter is life's sweetest creation, and I will never stop laughing with you.

But most of all, I promise to be your true companion always. for one lifetime with you could never be enough.

Just always remember this Harry, I will forever love you. Never let go of me, I will never let go of you.

Love,

Jennifer.

I will never let go, Jennifer. Never. I will fight for you.

I then went to sleep while holding the letter.

Never...

Jacquie's POV

"Good morning, sunshine." I smiled at her.

"Feeling better?"

"Good morning, mom. Yeah, actually."