Chapter 24

Jennifer's POV

I slammed the door behind me.

I find for my suitcases and when I did, I quickly put all my things inside.

I need to at least get out of here.

But there were knockings on my door.

"Jennifer, open it!"

It's Harry and I just ignored him.

The knockings went loud.

"Jennifer we need to talk, open this goddamn door!"

I shouted. "We don't need to talk, leave me alone!"

Surprisingly the knockings stopped.

I turned to the door and went to open it.

He isn't there anymore.

I sighed and let it be. I closed the door and went back to packing.

Not after a minute when the door opened.

I turned around. "What the?"

Harry holds up a key in his hand. "Hotels always have duplicate keys"

"Get out of here"

"I'm not, unless you talk to me"

"We got nothing to talk about Harry!"

"There is. Why are you acting like this? Why are you believing the wrong conscience? You don't love Ben, I can clearly see that"

"You don't know me"

"No, you don't know you"

"Just because I have an amnesia it doesn't mean that you should take advantage of me"

"I'm not taking advantage of you. I knew you all along, way before you had that amnesia. I know you don't love Ben, why suffer on all of this when you can have the thing you wanted?"

Is he telling me something?

"We're not here to show whose got the point, I'm here telling you that even though I like all of this, the things you do to me ... I still have a fiancé, this is wrong."

"But Jennifer yo-"

"Just shut up Harry okay? I know what you're trying to say. I love Ben. And even if you say I don't love him, I'm still gonna try to love him because that's what its supposed to be. And I can't live everyday of my life knowing that I have cheated on him, countless times."

He just stood there being silent.

"And if you really are my friend, and still have a little amount of respect left for me ... then you should let me leave and quit this job" I clenched my jaw looking at him.

He just looked at me for three seconds and looked down and finally obeyed me.

As soon as he closed the door, I sighed.

I don't want to quit this job Harry, I don't wanna leave you here. But this is all getting so confusing for me. I need time and space. I need to do what's right.

A week later...

Harry's POV

I woke up from this annoying person continuously banging my door.

"Harry! Wake up!"

"What do you want?! Go away"

She got the key and opened it. It's Christina