SVTUMBLR

seungcheol / itsbritneybitch
"omg today when I woke up I was so confused that I couldn't remember my first langauge and panicked and literally screamed 'but I don't even know how to speak chinese!' in english. I'm korean."

jeonghan / gaspadam
"there's a video of me when i'm like three years old at a petting zoo and i'm sitting down with little piglets crawling in my lap and my mom is like 'they think you're the daddy pig' and then i start picking them up and throwing them and my mom goes 'JEONGHAN NO' and the video cuts off."

joshua / whatthefuckrichard
"so i went to the bathroom at chili's and it was super air conditioned in there. i was by myself and i said 'wow it's really cold in here' and then followed it up with 'one might even say it's... chilly.' and i realized this is it. this is why i'm single."

junhui / the-m00n
"do you know how embarrassing it is to have a pet that can laugh at you? I dropped my ice cream and wailed in despair and my parrot zoomed out of nowhere JUST so he could stand on the couch and laugh at me. I'm being called a dumb bitch in my own home by my OWN SON."

soonyoung / kwonsooold
"my aesthetic is looking really tired even when i've had enough sleep and having a lot of bad habits and responding poorly to criticism."

wonwoo / 1woo
"The man entered his home and was absolutely delighted when he discovered someone had stolen every lamp in his house."

jihoon / leejiehoon-
"my fucking roomba woke me up at 5 am to tell me she's stuck near a cliff."

seokmin / vitamindk
"whenever im sad i just think about how the welsh word for microwave is popity ping."

mingyu / mjnqyu
"having seaweed rub against u when ur swimming in the ocean is like satan slowly caress ur legs and toes while smiling creepily at u and whispering 'mayonnaise.'"

minghao / titty8
"somewhere between fuck you and i'd fuck you."

seungkwan / booboothefool
"seriously considering filling my pockets with glitter and whenever someone near me says something really stupid or rude i'll just reach into my pocket with a dead expression and release the glitter into the sky above their head and watch it shower over them like a baptism of stupid."

hansol / 420vapegang
"the true american experience is wondering if you just heard fireworks or gunshots."

chan / rawrxd
"I pay this bitch $1800 every fucking month and all she do is complain about is 'making too much noise walking around' so I bought a dog whistle and blow it all hours of the day & night now I complain how much her dog barks and keeps me up."