lists

Cover is of BB

Undead

Shades of the dead- this is the shadow of someone that died. These are darker than any other type for they are not only the person's shadow but also all their negative emotions that are built up during life. These have the ability to use the person's power but it will be made out of darkness. They are summoned by a ritual in a graveyard or cemetery. These are very hard to control. Their stronger at night or in darkness or shadows. They look like the person the are but made by shadowy smoke.

Shades- these are simple darkness given life to be used by the user. This one has no real power besides being strong or summed with a weapon. Then this one is summoned by using a staff and the user saying a spell. They also have the power to take many forms. These are shades magic from fairy tail.

Living corps- these are what You would clarify as a zombie. These are one of the easiest to summon as you can cast a simple seal of sigil on the recently made corps and badabing badaboom zombie. These are much more stupid and have more of a hive mindset. They can merge and great a larger being with powers of the ones that make it up.

Infected- this is you topical horror movie zombie that makes others zombies through bites. These are truly humans that have been infected by a virus made by a demon wasp a necromancer summon. These are just sold beast that one thought is to feed on the flesh of people but under the command of necromancer

Perfect undead- this one is basically a full revival of a person by a sacrifice to a death God/goddess of a religion. This is the hardest to summon as the time to prepare it take 3 months and can only be in the night of all hollows, day of the dead, or the winter of summer soltess. The person brought back has all powers of when they were alive, and they don't have many weaknesses, but the only real weakness is that if the summoner or object use to summon. Said person from the dead is destroyed, killed, or.trap their is no beating them. They are the hardest to control always trying to use its will to get it body and powers out of your gasp.

Elemental ghost- these are ghost that can control or manipulate a certain element. All necromancer can have up to 6 elementals that form the main elements of all things water earth fire air darkness and light. These are most found by color of the ghost itself. The ghost is mainly the color of the element or is made up of their element. They can summon more by putting elements together making sub elements.They are easy to control

Poltergeist- is a summon ghost that is good for torture

Poltergeist- is a summon ghost that is good for torture. Their ability is that they are invisible and they can interact with the world around them. They can phases people and are extremely hard to control as they are ghost with only purspus is to make chaos.

Banshee- female ghost that are summoned to bring warnings of death. Their cry can make people crash or kill them. She is hard to control for she is a ghost of a woman that has needed either raped or died giving birth or after a miss carriage.

Willow wisp, ghost that are truly lost children that never found their parents. These are found and.if they are taken care of they will help you find your way. But they are also tricksters that fast illusions on you to get you lost and end up like them.

No body zombies- these are ghost that are given enough energy that they can gain their powers and then use them but can't be physically hurt for the attack to through then.

Headless horseman- ghost of a horseman that died and summoned by a necromancer by using a jackolantern on hollows eve and on the stroke of midnight summon him. He can have one horse and the pumpkin head that he throws and they explode or in a chariot the you can ride wielding a whip made out of a human spine, a bow and arrows, or a sword made out of bones.

Skeletal- these are zombies made from skeletons. These can be human or animals. These can gain any power they had in life but not as strong. Hard to kill. If so can merge to get her to create larger beings

Demons- they are hard to control. They must be bound to an object of place of summoned to do a Pacific thing then banished back to hell.

Elemental demons- powers to manipulate elements. These are strong and the way to summon them is to sacrifice a user of that element in a ritual. They are mainly placed as keepers. Their are 5 in the temple that only let's the new necromancer in.

Deal demons- these are demons that are summoned to make deals with. For anyone else they would eat their soul after ten years, for a necromancer they will need 100 would for the deal by 10 years.

Memory demon. This one is only summoned by a ritual that Steele others memory of certain events, summoned to get memories back, or help find sealed or lost memories.

Animal demons- these are demons that can change into animals. Their powers are messing with people's minds and master of illusions. They are always linked to a single animal but if part of the royal demon family can change into any animal. They are summoned but they are pleasant and do not need a sacrifice but will need an object such as a pendant for they can were.

Thought demons- these are similar to the babadook. These are demons that enter your thoughts and make you go mad. Summon must be a cursed object then send it to person that you want demon to attack, the object always comes back.

Wondego- demons that control ice and snow. These demons at the souls of humans that do the sin of canibalsim. Too summon them one must leave a human corps outside and Chant a spell and when it gets cold then away and then look back at the corps. Then tell the windigo what to do or seal it in an object

Demon shadows- similar to the shades these are demons of darkness. They attack your shadow when it is bright and that leaves physical harm to you, but if you are in shadows, night, or darkness they looked like twisted human demolitions wrapped in a black mist that looks like they are not on the ground. The way to summon them is on the night of a new moon to sacrifice a heart and bind them to a amulet, or altar. (For this one naruto will use his lich amulet)

Dementors - similar to demon shadows these come from Harry potter. These are beings of torture. These are one of the few demons that do not need to be bond to a abject or place as they arm mindless. They have the ability of super strength and the ability to bring had he meets as illusions and steel their joy and steel their soul leaving an empty husk that a necromancer can control.

The wood demon- this one is based off of the birch from crypt tv. This one is summed by the necromancer by the use of a fallen tree and multiple sacrifices of human sinners. This is a spirit of a tree that was cut down. These sacrifices are put around the corner tree in a circle with the tree In the center. The user of this power must cast the spell exactly at the witches hour at 12 midnight. On Top of the tree so should be a momentum of the necromancer childhood like a toy or their favorite dish that they are we a kid. Then you burn the body and cast the spell while drawing the symbol of the birch with the staff in the air. The birch being a tree has the power to control plants, but also wind and animals. These are mainly as guardians to protect a forest or by a mother casting the spell to protect her family. The only one that can cast this spell and make a wood demon is a necromancer or a mother that has learn about witchcraft.