start

It was the morning of the Chunin Exam and Naruto was currently at the Hokage's office. The third had called him to the tower earlier that morning, telling him that he needed to meet him right away. Five minutes later, the blond was knocking on the Hokage's window, and now he was waiting around as the seasoned shinobi searched the room for something.

"Ah! Here it is!" Sarutobi exclaimed as he held a scroll.

Naruto noticed that the Namikaze clan's symbol was imprinted on the scroll's seal. "What is that, Old Man?" The genin asked, looking at the parchment with curiosity.

"Well, since you have done so well in your training and and learned how to control your magic and even summon your elemental ghost, I have decided to you this." He signaled to the scroll. "Think of it as a present for all of your hard work." The third gave the young man the parchment. "It is  the deed to your parents house as well as the temple and you can move.the temple into the compound."

The spiky haired blond closed the scroll and looked at the Hokage. "Thanks, Old Man." The Jinchuuriki said with a half a smile as he turned around and jumped out of the window.

_____________

Several hours later, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi were standing outside Room 301, waiting for the last member of their team. "Kakashi-sensei, where is Naruto?" Sakura asked. "The exam begins in a few minutes and he still hasn't shown up."

The Uchiha was pacing in the hall anxiously. "Is he coming?" The young man asked.

"I'm sure he is." The silver haired jounin responded. "He'll be here, don't worry…" He said, his eyes shifting back and forth, almost nervously. "But before he does, there is something really important that I need to talk to you two about." He suddenly started again. "It's about Naruto… You see, during this past month he has… Sort of changed." The man informed.

"What do you mean, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked in confusing. "How did he changed.

Kakashi did not really how to answer the girl's question. The Hokage had only said that Naruto was not the same anymore, but he had not given any specifics, and the silver haired shinobi had been unable to muster enough courage to face the spiky haired boy during the previous month. In fact, the famed nin was not sure if he would be able to face him now.

Before the jounin had time to make up an answer for the pink haired kunoichi's question, all three Leaf nins heard footsteps coming from down the hall.

All three turned around to see who was coming, they try to figure out who was walking towards them, but it was not until they saw the whisker marks on his face that they recognized him. "Naruto…" Sakura said in a low voice.

The two genin were left dumbfound. Their teacher saying that the blond had changed was a massive understatement, since, from their perspective, it seemed that the boy had undergone a complete transformation. His orange jumpsuit and blue sandals were gone, now the spiky haired teen wore

 His orange jumpsuit and blue sandals were gone, now the spiky haired teen wore