The Talk

Naruto after reading the book naruto divided to sleep inside the temple and to back to the village then next morning.

Time skip next morning

After getting everything back to get her sealing the book, the staff,  the chest, the whip, and all of the kunai (there were 500 of so and they don't damage) naruto put some of his blood into the necklace and put all of them on. Then he started to hear back to the village. With his luck he was able to sneak passed the guards and made it inside. He rushed straight to the hokage tower to talk to his grandfather in all but blood.

_                 

Sarutobi Hiruzen, Sandaime Hokage, sat on his desk glaring at a mountain of paperwork courtesy of the upcoming Chunin Exams. Suddenly, the aged shinobi felt an exceptionally large chakra reading coming straight towards his office at an alarming speed.

Before the Third could leave his seat, the window in one side of the room snapped upon and an orange blur stepped into the room. The village leader would have attacked the intruder immediately were not for the familiar voice whispering "Old Man…"

The Hokage's eyes widened in surprise. "Naruto-kun, is that you? What brings you to my office at this hour?" He questioned, managing to compose himself right away. Upon further observation of the young shinobi, Sarutobi was left speechless at the even bigger surprise that greeted him. "Naruto… that amulet…" The Third whispered.

"Yes it is the necromancer's crest. And I found the temple." Naruto said as he unsealed all of the things from the scroll giving Hiruzen a heart attack when he said that.

"How did you find it" he said as naruto explained to him what happened yesterday after running from training ground 7 and the reason he ran away. The hokage heading this made a mental note to tell Kakashi off after this. Then when he told Hiruzen about Nick the hokage added more into orochimaru's bounty and choked on his smoke when he heard of naruto now 2 bloodlines, 2 summoning contracts, and his clan jutsu involving summoning the dead and demons to attack and defend but also be and the nine tailed Fox are going to go out.

"Naruto" the hokage started, "I am going to tell you about your parents. Your mother was kushina uzumaki, the red death on Konoha, and you father was Minato Namikaze, Konoha's yellow flash, the fourth hokage" he finished.

Naruto's eyes almost doubled in size as they widened. "The Fourth...? Is my father?" He exclaimed, unable to believe what he was hearing.

The Third nodded. "Yes… Few people knew of the relationship between Minato and kushina, and even less people knew that they were expecting a child." The village leader informed. "After you were born and became an orphan, we thought it would be safer to give you your mother's name. Your parents already had their share of enemies, and the child of a Hokage would not go unnoticed by the shinobi world. So, in order to protect you, you were given your mother's name and made Uzumaki Naruto." Sarutobi said as guilt hung strongly onto his voice.

"Heheh…" A dull and mirthless laugh escaped the blond. "I always wondered about my parents…" The boy confessed. "I came to think that perhaps I never had any and instead I just sprout right out of the ground." The tears that ran down his cheeks framed his frail and fake smile. "But I guess that I did have parents, even if it was for only an hour or so…"

Sarutobi would not have been surprised if his eyes were crying too. "Yes you did, Naruto." He started. "And both of them loved you with all of their hearts." The aged man assured the young boy. "Kushina put her life on the line to bring you into this world and Minato gave up his to create a seal that would allow the Kyubi's chakra to flow into you so that it would protect you." The Third gave the spiky haired genin a couple of minutes to let his words sink in. "Their last wish was for you to grow up into a strong and healthy man that would be able to accomplish any and all of his dreams. I was planning to tell you all of this once you were ready, and I am sorry I did not realized that you have being for a long time now." The Hokage stressed his apology by given the blond a small bow.

"Thank you for telling me" naruto said we he ran and hugged the hokage .

"After several minutes passed. "Well Naruto, since Kakashi seems to have neglected your training, I will be taking over." The Hokage announced, allowing himself a small smile at the look of surprise in the genin's face. "Sadly, I have to deal with some official matters regarding the Chunin Exam, meaning that we will not be able to start your training until at least next week, so I am leaving you some homework until then." The third added.

Naruto was shocked but when the third said homework he got frustrated. But he still paid attention.

"The home work is to read the book cover to cover, learn how to use your chains, and then your dark magic. And today though we will be dealing with the summoning contracts."  He told naruto.

Naruto nodded and he and the hokage left to go to the hokage private training ground behind the monument.

When there the hokage told naruto to open the contracts and the write his name in blood on one of the squares. When he did the hokage told him to do these hand signs and say summoning jutsu. When he did there were 2 plumes of smoke the size of the toad boss. When it cleared it showed one large 3 headed black dog with it's tail a snake and each head spitting out ice, fire, and lightning. The second one was a giant raven with four glowing red eyes.

"Who summons serverus the boss of the hell hound summons" said the tree headed dog in a terrifying voice.

"Who summons me, Morgan, the raven summoning boss" said the raven as her voice sounded elegant.

"I did lady Morgan Lord serverus. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, next necromancer of the Uzumaki clan" stated naruto.

The 2 bosses looked at him, then they looked into to his mind and seen his passed and his resolved. They were both shock that the kid did not lose his sanity yet. As after words they told him that he passes and has the right to summon the hell hounds and the ravens.

Afterword naruto told the hokage that he would let his full name revealed after the exam and that he would mesmerize the book.

__________________

And fill next time the exam starts.