XV

Their waiter's eyes practically bugged out when he saw Mitch, much like Mitch's had when he'd seen the restaurant Scott made reservations at for the night.

"Um, good evening," he stuttered, eyes glued to the sparkling man. "I'm Jason, your server for the night."

Scott rolled his eyes as the boy asked what they wanted to drink. He was a little annoyed that their waiter was so flustered, but then a burst of pride swelled in his chest as he realized that he was the one there with Mitch. He was the one dating the beautiful boy.

"I'll have an iced tea please," Mitch said, not even looking up from his menu.

Scott grinned. "Make that two," he added.

The waiter nodded then scurried off quickly. Scott chuckled, looking through the menu. Everything looked good and they ended up deciding to split a chicken parmesan.

After they ordered their food, Mitch reached across the table to hold Scott's hand. "So," he smiled. "What's the occasion?"

Scott laughed. "I can't just take my boyfriend out for dinner?" He replied, even though they both knew there was more to it. Except Mitch didn't know the plan yet.

"Of course you can," Mitch said, his smile widening. "But I can tell that you're up to something."

Scott raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

"You're basically an open book
Scotty," Mitch giggled. His dimples were on full display and Scott felt his heart flutter at the sight. He loved being the reason for those dimples.

"Well so are you," Scott replied. "And also, that's funny, 'cause that's where I work."

With a fond smile, Mitch shook his head. "Only for you," he said.

---

Hi!!!

Comment your predictions!

Does anyone want a hint?