The Shoe Whisperer Next Door...

The Closet Department was right opposite Clarise's office, but somehow she never had managed to see this Jack Hall before. Reeking of curiosity, with her shaky hands and her racing heart she went to meet him.
Knocking on his door, Clarise was preparing herself for an old, grey-haired man, but boy oh boy, when he opened the door...
Right in front of her, this tall, blue-eyes, brown hair, trimmed beard young man showed up.
Clarise definitely was shocked...She was absolutely shooketh...
Jack introduced himself and invited her into the closet. Hoping that he would be appreciative of her problem, the girl started sharing her story and what was bothering her...
It did not take long before Jack said: "So you're telling me...You, a well-known socialite, now a Fashion Editor, a multi-millionaire, don't have a pair of "perfect shoes"...But what makes you think I have them in here ?!"
Clarise: "It's not about who I am or what I think...It's about what I was told...By our boss. She told me to come to you. And if I would have known this was going to be the waiting ceremony, I wouldn't have even bothered to come here...Cause Ferragamo is only 5 minutes away..."
Jack: "You know who's 5 minutes away as well...Me from asking you on a date so I can apologize and show you I know how to behave...Especially around a lady."
Clarise was shocked again. She clinched her pearls, raised an eyebrow and walked away with a heart beating a million times per minutes and a man who was chuckling as she was walking away...