The Wedding...

So the big day was upon Clarise and Jack. The Wedding. That one occasion Clarise never thought off or even dreamed about.
The bride and the groom were nervous. Clarise was in one room putting on her Zuhair Murad princess-like dress, fit for a viscountess, while the groom was fixing his tie.
It was time for them to walk down the aisle. The daughter being walked down by her father and the groom waiting for his beautiful princess. Mothers being the happiest for their kids and a sister being proud of her brother's choice.
Clarise and Jack were about to exchange vows.
Both of them opened up their hearts and shared their feelings for each other with all the guests, making everyone on that venue a tad  emotional.
The wedding was magnificent. Tables filled with huge artistic arrangements of flowers, gold chairs for everyone. Services that would make even the royals jealous and a couple oozing in finesse and class. A feast was being held at one of the most fanciest places in London, The Ritz. The wedding of the Fashion Editor who managed to fall in love with the closet department guy, who turned out to be a multi-millionaire. Guests all dressed up and ready to party, especially the couple's boss, Nadine. The woman felt responsible for this wedding and was waiting for the accolades the whole night.
They danced, enjoyed themselves and than the next day, the couple went off for their mediterranean honeymoon...
So you see, Clarise did actually manage to fall in love and be successful and get a "Congratulations for your wedding my dear" from the Queen herself...She did find her "happily ever after" after all, even though she wasn't in the search for it to begin with.

THE END