The Dangerous "Dirt"

Clair was 100% sure she was going to tell her brother about Clarise's little secret and she didn't take long.
Of course that when Jack found out he was shocked, but most of all he was angry. He felt betrayed by the girl who he had fallen in love with. But as a man who had seen many movies he didn't take an unthought action. So he decided that the best thing to do was to confront Clarise about it. So he did.
Clarise was annoyed that this stupidity had reared its ugly head again. But after a short two hour conversation all was cleared between the young couple...But they had one more thing to take care of...Clair Hall.
Clarise and Jack were both disappointed in Clair's action, because they both realized that it didn't come from a place of goodness, but it was an action filled with malicious wanting. So they sat down with her as well...
Jack: "So Clair, tell us why did you feel the need to do that?"
Clair: "Because I couldn't help myself from getting angry at you that you didn't tell me about Clarise the moment you met her. You're my brother, my best friend and I was hurt, so I wanted to hurt you guys as well."
Clarise: "But you know that is not a good thing to say and a not very nice thing to do."
Clair: "I know and I want to apologize to you, because you are not to blame. You are seriously the nicest girl my brother has ever had in his arms. You welcomed me into your life and dealt with me so nicely, just for these things you didn't deserve to go through all of this situation I put you into."
Clarise: "Now that is all cleared out I feel as though we might become really close. I mean, I always wanted to have a sister so if you would like we can become that..."
Clair: "That would make me really happy."
Jack: "You have no idea how happy that would make me..."
It looked like happiness was back into the young couple's relationship and the wedding was still on...