Aizawa's baby girl

BIOGRAPHY
Name: (name) Aizawa
Age: 15
Quirk: Eraser and a secret quirk
Hero name: ???
Likes: sleeping, music and quiet places
Dislikes: dogs, bright places and your dads other protective-ness

~~~~~~~~~~Story beginning~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa sighed, raising a baby was really tough and then teaching at U.A was even trickier, you slowly got older and now you were 14 and wanted to try get into U.A "i can do it dad i know a can" you sighed as your father smirked "how can you beat the robots kid?" he asked smiling "i'll use my other quirk!" you argued "no! that quirk is never to be used" aizawa growled "but i can use it" you said looking at him " i said no i'm not losing you like i did your mother!" Aizawa soon walked into his room and slammed the door.

You sighed knocking on his bedroom door "can i come in?" you smiled slightly "yeah" your father grunted as you opened the door to his dimly lit room and looked at your father who had become a caterpillar "coming" you grabbed you orange sleeping bag and cuddled next to him, why orange you may be wondering well your mothers was red...Get it?

you smiled snuggling into your sleeping bag and looking at the family photo that rested on the wall "i miss her" you saddened looking firectly into her eyes, your mother estacia was a pro hero with the quirk, psychica which allowed her to control any objects and take control of people but overuse will cause you to disapear. Which is what happened to your mother "so do i honey" your father said, soon after someone knovked on the door "i'll get it" you said getting out of your sleeping bag and going to the door and opening it "uncle Hiza!" you smilied hugging him "hey kiddo your dad home" he smiled giving you a highfive "in his room" you said going to grab your sleeping bag "hey Shota" hizashi smiled "dad i'm gonna go train with my knives" you smiled "ok be careful and ypu know the rules!" he said as hizashi looked at him "thanks" with that you ran out the door and away from the apartment, "she is just like her mother" hizashi grinned "thats what scares me" shota sighed.

You smirked slinging a knife at a tree hitting it where you always do, you quickly grabbed it and and turned pegging another knife but someone caught it "watch it kid you'll kill someone" they chuckled as you looked at them "oh sorry yagi" you said as he handed you the knife "you ready for the entrance exams?" he asked "yeah! at least on my side anyway, just tryna to convince dad" you smiled turning and pegging a knife at a tree "good shot kiddy" yagi said before he waved you off.

You sat in a tree and sighed grabbed a bottle of water from your bag and taking a sip. You sighed remembering your mother helping you into this same tree "i have four days to convince dad i can do this but he works two of them, saturdays the day" you smiled jumping from the tree and jogging home and entering the house to find a note on the bench

hey bub i went out witu hizashi, i'll be home sorta late so i put your dinner in the microwave and make sure your in bed by 10:00
~dad

You smiled going to the microwave and grabbing the plate of veggies, mashed potatos and a small peice of steak, you sat at tge table and ate dinner listening to the news "poor guy he looks around my age" you said watching the reporters bombard a boy with green fluffy hair, you cleaned your dishes and went to have a shower, you changed into your pajamas and climbed into bed checking the time '9:36' you smiled and snuggled into your sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Aizawa walked in the house and looked at the clean dishes sitting in the rack, he tgen checked ypur room and sure enough you were sounds asleep so he went to bed himself.