rough patch in time

No reply you looked at all might "I gotta go!" At that moment you never thought to ask him to help and you bolted down the road, you didn't listen to your father and ran to your house before bursting through the front door and spotting tour father on the ground in zip ties "Run!" He shouted but a man with a bat hit you in the head and you collapsed.

You woke up in what you beloved was a run down warehouse, your head ached as if bakugo was setting off mini explosions in your head and you were gagged. You looked around taking in the dark and eery surroundings until three men appeared in your vision "w-who are you?!" You growled trying to sound scary as you could "a warehouse" one of them smirked walking closer "I've always wanted a play toy" he said gesturing the others to leave.

((🚨🚨 🚨 Warning! 🚨🚨🚨))
(The following will include abuse and a slight amount of rape...not heaps of that though)

He smiled placing his rough hand on your cheek "I better have fun with my toy" he said causing you to shiver "get away from me you pig" you said spitting at him, he growled slapping your face roughly "shut your trap" he said be fire grabbing a knife from a bench "where's my father" you said slightly worried about the knife "he's fine... My boys ate having fun with him" he said before a masculine scream in pain was heard "Dad? Dad?!" You new it was him as you tried to struggled free "shut it squirt" the man said stabbing you in the arm "ahhh!" You cried in pain as he cut you shirt "now let us continue" he said with a poisoness tone "please no stop" you cried as he roughly kissed down your neck and collarbone leaving Hickey's on your pale body.

The man smiled back it a way from your pained body, you cried looking at the floor in pain "that was fine let's do it again some time" he said walking away.

Aizawa heard your screams and growled "you pigs" he growled escaping his chains and slamming the guards into the wall "(name!) (Name!)" He shouted down the halls, you heard him yell and attempted to yell back "In here!" You shouted but it was muffled by the gag "(name!) (Name!)" You heard him shouted running past 'why didn't he come in?' You thought trying to yell to him "Dad! Dad!" You continued to shout in a muffled voice until the door clicked  open "Dad!" You froze when the man walked in holding your dad by his neck "oh look found your daughter" He smiled like a maniac as your father looked at you with a pained expression "(name!)" He growled at your physical state before clawing at the mans hand, thean grunted slamming your father into a wall "Dad!" Your crys had loosened the gag and your speech was able to be heard "your a monster!" Your growled at the man as your eyes glowed a pinkish purple and you had psychic power untie you and you fell to the floor glaring at the man "let us go and hand yourself in" you growled taking control of his body "n-no stop..." Aizawa looked up from the floor as your hair lifted into the air and you floated off the ground "t-that quirk its psychica!" The man froze before leading you down the hall, you lifted hour father off the ground and followed the man still glaring daggers.

You smirked tying the man to a pole before your body gave out "sorry hun" Aizawa sighed as you collapsed, he picked you up gently leaving the area before the crew arrived. He sat you down on the tabked grabbing his medical kit and cleaned, stitched and bandaged your wounds, hours had passed and you were still unconscious "she's been like this for three hours" Aizawa sighed sitting beside you "poor thing..." Yamada stood beside your father comforting him until you squirmed slightly "(name?) (Name!)" Your father stood up looking at your dull expression "i-is it over?" You asked quietly "its over" your father said wrapping his arms around you "...." You burst into tears hugging your father like it was your last chance to hug him "what did he do to you?" Aizawa growled backing away from you after the hug "h-he raped...me" you whispered wiping your face "that pig" your father hugged you again comforting you as best he could.

A few days past and your injuries were healed by the recovery lady before you entered the classroom "(name?)" Uraraka looked at you before walking over "where have you been?" She asked before tokoyami stood beside you "a family holiday" he said walking you to your seat "what?no i-" "I know what happened your Father told me" he said looking at you "I'm really sorry" he said as you sat down "its not your fault so don't worry bout it" you whispered as Aizawa walked in with a plain expression "Sit down hurry up" he growled as the class sat down silently "Mr. Aizawa... Sir where have you been?" The red head known as kirishima asked looking at him "kirishima don't be rude its none of our business!" Iida blabbered in the background "a holiday" aizawa said bluntly before he started the lesson.

Finally! Lunch had decided to show up and you had walked to the cafeteria with tokoyami, Tsuyu and Mina silently "so how was your holiday? Ribbit" Tsuyu asked kindly "it was great!" You said pulling a fake smile that tokoyami saw straight through "where did you go?" Mina asked excitedly "We went to Australia" you said looking at Mina ((woo hoo go Australia!)) "Cool" Mina smiled as tokoyami just sighed "could you give her space" tokoyami asked looking at the girls "why can't we ask how her time was?" Mina said lookingnat tokoyami "I didn't go on a holiday..." You whispered looking at them "...." Tokoyami looked at you slightly shocked "I was kidnapped as was my father... We were tortured etc" you said quietly "that's horrible" Mina hugged you from the side as she was beside you "Mina... Stop" you sweat dropped "dad said no pain in public" you said quietly as Mina moved away "sorry" she whispered "ribbit" with that it went silent and you all ate lunch... Silently.

And that's that!
I didn't wanna make it to big in case someone was offended by it so its short... And scenes like that aren't my forte.

Please like, comment and vote!

Let's get top Aizawa book! Even though he is your dad not your lover... 😓