😱 class time continued...

I'm so sorry I didn't notice it wasn't finished so now I will finish it.

"You all will be competing in an eight event test" aizawa huffed causing students to mumble "for the record the lowest score goes home" he said going on for a bit, Aizawa looked at a boy with ashy blonde hair "bakugo what was the distance you threw a softball in middle school?" Aizawa asked him "67 metres" bakugo replied with a sly smirk "good now use your quirk and throw it" aizawa growled throwing a softball to bakugo, bakugo caught it with ease and stepped into the circle glaring at the class before looking down the pitch "DIE!" He shouted dramatically as his hand exploded and the ball was sent into the distance.💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

You jaw dropped as Aizawa showed the class the distance "Holy crap" you muttered "now time for races..." Aizawa sighed, you had been put with Tsuyu and tokoyami who bolted off in from of you "aww man I lost" you huffed clutching you knee's "don't worry ribbit" Tsuyu smiled placing her finger on her chin "oh my names (name)" you smiled holding your hand out "Tsuyu Asui but you can call me sue" she said taking your hand and shaking calmly "nice to meet you Sue" you said as you walked back over to Aizawa 'good that's two friends' you thought.

Finally the last event, the softball toss "so what are you gonna do? ribbit" Tsuyu asked "I'm gonna throw the ball" you smirked "ribbit" Tsuyu just sweatdropped as you stepped into the circle and clut he'd the ball 'throw the balk then sling a knife after it' you thought before throwing the ball and clutching a knife 'don't miss' you thought pegging the knife after the ball "a knife!" The class watched as the knife lodged into the ball and sent it double the speed it was travelling, once the ball came to a stop Aizawa revealed the distance '506 metres' it read causing you to smile "every good... And that's everyone" Aizawa sighed as you went to collect your knife. Once you got back Aizawa reminded you all of expulsion and revealed the scores "haha! I got 6th place" you smiled looking at Tsuyu "nice job sue!" You said looking at her score "thanks ribbit" she grinned until Aizawa cleared his throat "also the expulsion was a lie" he stated smiling to what some thought was the smile of a maniac "What?!" The class shouted until momo spoke up "oh you guys didn't know" she went on for a bit about how sorry she was... "Alright back to the classroom" Aizawa said gesturing you to go to him "yes father?" You asked smiling "Yagi wants to train with you this afternoon...I want you to walk with midoriya" Aizawa sighed "why midoriya?" You asked walking with him "midoriya is also training with all might" Aizawa sighed "OK then" you smiled walking into the classroom and your father gave the each student an analysis "now go to lunch" aizawa sighed climbing into his sleeping bag "let's go! Ribbit" Tsuyu grinned as you walked out of the classroom and headed for the lunch room.

You smiled sitting at a table with tokoyami, Tsuyu and Mina "my names Mina ashido" the pink girl smiled "(Name) Aizawa" you smiled as you ate your lunch, the lunch room was quiet calm and you got to know Mina and Tsuyu a bit "your family sounds so cute Sue" you smiled "Yeah they do!" Mina said happily "thanks guys ribbit" Tsuyu smiled "no problem sue!" Mina smiled "wait a sec...Tokoyami you've been rather quiet" you said looking at him "no your just loud" tokoyami huffed "ouch...we still don't know much about you" you said pulling a fake frown "never mind the angry Bird" Mina grinned "we should exchange numbers so we can chat!" Mina said lifting her phone onto the table "yeah!" You smiled grabbing your phone and turning it on, tokoyami watched you both confused "please tell me-" "me too! ribbit" Tsuyu said causing tokoyami to squawk "not you to" he sighed as the three girls giggled putting their phones away "we should be heading to class" Mina smiled standing up "yeah" you grinned as you walked out of the lunch room and towards the classroom.

The day dwindled to an end and you waved your friends off before returning to the class room "I should be done soon" your father huffed tidying up his desk "is there anything I can do?" You asked happily "I dunno find midoriya" he sighed causing you to squeak "Omg I forgot!😱" you said wavignto your dad as you ran out of the the room "I swear she'd lose her head if it wasn't screwed on" Aizawa sighed walking down the hall towards Yamada's classroom.

You huffed spotting midoriya near a tree "hey midoriya I'm so sorry I'm late" you said clutching your knee's "t-thats o-ok" he stuttered waving his hands in defense "we should get going" you smiled walking down the road beside him "All might isn't gonna be happy" he muttered "ya- in mean all might will be fine" You said causing midoriya to look at you slightly "o-ok?" He seemed quite shy to be honest.

Once you arrived at the beach all might was in his regular form "all might shouldn't you be-" "hound midoriya she knows" All might sighed before giving him a thumbs up "now let's train!" Yagi smiled his signature grin "Midoriya try hit (name) here with a smash" he said calmly "A smash she'll be hurt!" Midoriya said worried "you won't hit her" all might said looking at you "don't throw your knives" he said in all seriousness "yes all might" you said before looking at midoriya "come on then" you smiled before midoriya charged his hand and launched at you "don't crack the egg" he muttered before you erased his quirk and pinned him to the ground which caused him the wheeze "h-how?" He seemed confused so you helped him up and folded your arms "in the daughter of Mr.Aizawa and my quirk is erasure" you smirked as he nodded "got it" he said running at you "idiot..." You sighed easing his quirk and you pinned him "dammit" he huffed before grabbing your leg and he dragged you onto the ground and stood up "ya got me!" You huffed standing up and wiping the sand off yourself.

You spent the next hour training with midoriya and yagi until your dad texted you

Aizawa: Hey are you done yet?
You: Yeah I'm about to leave now
Aizawa: crap don't go home!
You: why?
Aizawa: Someone just smashed the window just stay away!
You: dad what the hell is this a prank?!
............

No reply you looked at all might "I gotta go!" At that moment you never thought to ask him to help and you bolted down the road, you didn't listen to your father and ran to your house before bursting through the front door and spotting tour father on the ground in zip ties "Run!" He shouted but a man with a bat hit you in the head and you collapsed.

And that's that
Thank you for reading and please give me a vote or a like or even a comment....Maybe even all of them!