No villians allowed

You smiled jogging down the street, it had been three days and tomorrow your results were due to arrive. You stopped panting slightly and taking a small sip of water and looking around, the neighbourhood you were in was usually busy but today it seemed dead, you walked through the streets calmly but you felt as if someone was following you so you turned around to look "hmm" you started to jog back towards your apartment, you went to open the door when someone hit you in the side of the head with there hand "h-hey what the hell?" you growled grasping a knife and glared at the giggling girl infront of you, she smiled maniacly and walked away "(name)!" Aizawa heloed you stand up and looked at your head "come on" he took you inside and checked for any injuries "i said im ok dad" you giggled as he backed away" i was just checking" he sighed laying on the couch "im gonna go have a nap" you walked into your room and layed on your bed falling asleep quite quickly.

You checked the time '7:46' "...." you wriggled out of your sleeping bag and walked lazily out to the lounge room "dad?" you looked around to see him no where "but he always tells me when he's gonna leave" you sighed sitting on the lounge. '8:35' you sighed turning the tv off and going to the fridge, you grabbed a yoghurt and sat at the table studying some pro heros.

Aizawa grunted fending off yet another villian attack, he erased the users quirk and kicked them in the stomach, he quickly moved as endeavor attacked the villian and tied them up.

'9:17' you sighed, your dad still wasn't home and it was starting to worry you, you soon heard the rattle of keys and you looked at the door "...." only hizashi, you and your father had a key to the apartment, Hizashi opened the door and looked at you "i wasn't stealin no food" he shrieked causing you to giggle "its ok hizazhi" you said standing up and looking at him "but have you seen my dad?" you sighed looking at your phone "hmm oh no last time i heard he went to stop a villian" Hizashi said and this made your heart drop "a villian?!" you glared at hizashi "yeah thats part of his job" hizashi said shutting the door as you looked at the tv "the famous 'hero killer' has taken another hero down" the reporter saddened "dad!" your eyes watered as hizashi noticed your distress "kiddo you really think he'd go down like that?" hiza sat beside you and wrapped you tightly under his arm "....." you watched the tv as the reporter continued about the fight, but the hero was never mentioned "....." you whimpered quietly "its ok kiddo" hizashi said wrubbing his hand on your arm "yeah..." you sighed, someone opened the front door and you spun your head around "DAD!" you sprung over the lounge smashing into him, this caused him to stumbke but regain his footing "i thought you were gone" you cried into his chest "sorry kiddo" he said petting your hair softly "....." you nodded crying slightly "come on time for bed" you dad said pushing you off "ok" you smiled before heading to bed.

You sat up to the sound of the alarm or was that your dad bashing on yoyr door? "coming!" you yelled standing up and opening it slightly to see the widest grin or your dad ever "yes?" you shared a puzzled look with him "It came!" he yelled shoving the letter in your hands "omg!" you raced to your desk jumping onto your spinning seat and opening the letter to have a small bkack box land on your desk, you listened to all might or Yagi tell you the details tgen looked at Aizawa "I'm in!" you squealed hugging your dad "congratulations" he said hugging you back.

you spent the day practicing with your knives until some red spikey dude interrupted you "hey there!" he grinned as another boy walkd up behind him "hi..." you gritted your teeth pulling a knife out of a tree "you know your really pretty~" the blonde cooed "really thats nice" you grunted peggign a knife into a tree beside him which made him jump "your good" the red head replied "i'm ejiro kirishima" he smiled flashing his sharp teeth "denki kaminari" the blonde smiled "(full name)" you grunted going to grab your knife but denki blocked you "come on a date and i'll return it" he smirked and you grasped a knife "umm denki she has five more of those" kirishima said gesturing to the knife "yeah so?" he smiled "this!" you quickly held a knife to his throat "gimme my knife" you growled "no" he smirked "fine" you reaxhed behind him and grabbed your knife "asshole" you smirked walking away with a wave "bye (name)!" kirishima smiled waving as he looked at denki who was scarlet red "she's more manly then you" kirishima smirked as denki shook his head "whatever she is a keeper" denki grinned "wait...Black hair... Knives.." kirishima looked at the ground "dude thats Aizawas kid!" kirishima looked at denki "mad she'll go to U.A" denku smirked evily "she can kick your ass again" kirishima chuckled lightly.

"daaaad" you whined sitting on tge lounge "what?" he grunted looking at you "i was training and two guys interupted me and one was a huge flirt" you whined "any names?" he asked "the perv was denki kaminari" you sighed "the other red dude was ejiro kirishima" you smiled "well they're in your class as well as the homeroom im teaching" he sighed petting your head.

"So your my homeroom teacher?!" You looked at your dad as he nodded "your in class 1-A" he replied "but you gotta go to bed so you can go to school" Aizawa grinned "ok" you went to your room changing into some pajama's and going to bed.

'7:46' You launched out of bed grabbing your U.A uniform and changed into it smiling "dad are you still here?" Yo yelled placing your shoes on "..." he grunted in reply "come on hurry up" you yelled looking through the cupboards "can you make me a bowl?" He grumbled "yeah" you smiled grabbing two bowls as he slid the milk bottle across the bench "thanks" you said pouring milk in the cereal filled bowl and grabbing two spoons "here ya go" you placed a bowl in front of Aizawa begore sitting beside him to eat. You smiled grabbing your black bag and stepping outside, Aizawa had already left so you had to take the train which you didn't mind, you stepped onto the platform and looked around noticing nothing out of the ordinary "....." you sighed stepping into the trian and sitting on a seat "..." you looked at your phone scrollinh through social media and looking around the see domeone quickly turn away from you "kirishima?" You smiled as he turned slightly "hehe hi" he walked over "hiw are you?" You looked at his uniform "omg you made it in!" You smiled "yeah i did" you smirked opening one eye "oh denki's not here" he said causing you to look up at him "what?" You tilited your head confused "oh the dude that flirted with you yesterday" he said rubbing his neck "oh right" you smiled picking up your bag as the train stopped and the doors opened, you walked out of the train station "ok dad said U.A was left of the station" you said walking down the path calmly "...." you noticed a boy walk on the path infront of you but something seemed off.......HE HAD A BIRD HEAD!