Hunk And Pidge

Keith was ready to blow his brains out, it seemed Slav wouldn't stop talking. For the majority of this troublesome trip, he spent time rambling about multiple realities and their chances of surviving their journey to Dabizaal; like sixty-something percent of dying, and some other random bullshit. But he couldn't really complain because the guy did volunteer to show him the way. Even if this insistent talking drove him up the wall, he had some decency to listen; crazy theories and all. Now he understood why those unwanted guests back at his house gave him pitiful looks. They've been on the road for a day and his patience was running thin. Keith was becoming impatient and it wasn't a good sign because that meant he'd lose his temper easily.

So here the two were heading to the nearby village that inhabited a little group of olkarians that seemed to be shipped from Olkarion to study the wildlife and other techy scientific issues here on Arus. And the yupper as usual spoke about alternate realities and stuff. He mentioned something about how in a far distant world, he was a paladin of Voltron and how he wasn't born galran. Of course this cause him to look at his companion disbelievingly but laughed at the absurdity. Him? A hero? As if! What a load of bullcrap. However the male decided to humor him. They were only a few dobashes away as several of the building's silhouettes slowly came into their view. Keith heaved a relieved sigh, and hastily increased his pace which went unnoticed by Slav. A little sign read welcome and he raised a curious brow, ears twitching.

'Seems harmless enough.'

Though the Olkarians had a reputation of being rather docile and non-hostile, the galran couldn't let his guard down. So luckily, he had brought his mother's dagger that she had given to him. It could transform in a sword whenever the wielder desired it so. He kept on his way, ignoring the talkative yupper and ultimately the two pair of eyes watching the duo in the distance. Keith looked around, keeping an eye at for any sign of a place to eat. He was hungry, and figured his companion was too. Too caught up in his own world, he subconsciously paid no mind to his surroundings, tuning out Slav's voice. Eventually he spotted something close to a pub and headed to it's direction. Good thing before he set off on this little adventure, the guests back home gave him a fair amount of money for him to spend. He entered with caution, yellow hues scavenging the area. Many olkarians were chatting animatedly, laughing and smiling. A sense of longing washed over him, recalling his childhood when his parents took him out to eat. He could easily recall his mother roll her eyes at his Father's childish antics.

He shook his head and continued on his way. He spotted a empty table near one of the building's window, and headed towards it; taking a seat, he scooped up the menu that lay upon the glistening marble tables. Slav taking the seat in front of him, and took a menu of his own. The two silently skimmed over, and Keith knew then what he wanted; a special of altean broth that was renown among his kind and loved by all. The irony of it all was that the broth had been one of his favorites as a child. Reason? Because it something made from his 'future husband's' people and he wanted to get a taste of what he'd make in the nearby future. He inwardly cringed, a magenta hue dusting his cheeks. He pinched the bridge of his nose, he was too innocent as a child. Now thinking back, he groaned. Why on earth did he go to the nearby wildlife and babble about marrying the altean prince? Imagining their wedding and all.

Now he could feel his face flush in embarrassment, frowning at nothing in particular. Too caught up in his mind, he didn't notice their waiter coming up to him and asking for the orders. He snapped out of his daze though, after several tries of Slav calling him out. He gave a rushed awkward apology that earned him a light laugh from the olkarian who assured him it was quite alright. They ordered their respective meals and waited.

The two pair of eyes, a set of curious brown and yellow hues watched them curiously.