Learning About Koro Sensei

Your P.O.V

I was walking with this man who wore a suit and tie. He had black hair and black eyes. He had a serious expression on. We then sit on a couch. "So I have to kill this thing to receive alot of money?" I asked with a smile. He just nods. "And he's really fast am I correct? Correct me if I'm wrong but he goes at Mach 20, right?" I asked again with a smile.

He nods again. "Yes he also was the one who destroyed the moon. And wants to do the same thing to earth," he told me. "Oh so he's the one to thank for that. Oh and he's also gonna destroy the earth. Well that's no good. But for real I really must thank him," I told him with another smile. He looked confused. "Pardon what does that mean?" He asked me.

"Oh it's just how he turned the moon. It looks like a smile to me!!" I said with a smile. "Oh. And you said your name was.." He said. "The Smiler but my real name is (Y/n) Horribe. And you are Tadaomi Karasuma am I right?" I asked with a insane smile. He looks a little shocked but nods. "Yes. You will call me Mr. Karasuma. I will be your P.E teacher. And the 'thing' you referred it as is your teacher," he told me.

"Oh so I will learn from it. What's it's name?" I asked. "The kids call him Koro Sensei," He told me. "Here are some of his weaknesses," he told me. He gave me a paper.

Weaknesses
Big boobs
Anti Koro Sensei knives
Anti Koro Sensei bebes
Messes up when he's showing off
Is alittle too cocky

"That's all you got. AND WHAT'S WITH THE BOOBS THING!?" I asked. "One of the student has made this list. AND Yes. We only got a few," he told me crossing his arms. "What's the students name?" I asked. "Nagisa Shiota," he told me. "I will like to know what tricks have the rest of my 'classmates' done," I told him.

Time skip because I'm fucking lazy

"Interesting. I like the hand thing. It was this Akabane kid who did it right?" I asked and he nods. " That was good. But the one that, that Shiota kid did was pretty risky. It was cool though. And the one that one of the 'teachers' did was good. But very bad at the same time. What was her name. Ah Ms. Jelavić. She is also an assassin am I right?" I asked with another smile.

He nods. "Yes she is," he told me.

"But the kids call her Ms. Bitch. Lol that is slightly. I think I remember seeing her. She was with a man and was kissing him in a alleyway. They then walked out and they left to a car. I asked if they could help me. She asked the man if she could help me. But the man said no. He really wanted to do something to her?" I told him.

He just nods and stopped crossing his arms. "So is this all I need to know about my target?" I asked. "Yes thus is all," He told me. I got up to leave. "Oh and when I start school?" I asked. "Next week in Monday," He told me. "Ok. Thank you," I told him and left
_______________________________________

Yes I am not dead. I know this isn't good. And also I won't be able to upload that at much because of school. Please if you have something to say about my story to help improve it let me know.