THE PROPOSAL

My eyes widened when I realized that the moan was mine. He is eyes snapped to mine and if it weren't for the waiter who just entered the room I swear I might as well be lying across the table.

"Ma'am and Sir are you ready to order". At hearing him I looked down and picked up my menu and I could feel my cheeks heating up when that stupid lusty fog vanished, and mind cleared up. God what have I done.

"I will have what the chef suggests". I then gestured to me.

"Same here and for dessert I will have hot chocolate fudge sundae please. Thank you".

"I have a proposal for you Alexa."

I nodded at him to ahead. I was intrigued to say the least.

He handed me a file and gestured with his hand for me to go ahead. As soon as I opened the file I wanted to laugh at the coincidence. "Is it a proposal or a contract Mr. Andrews." I looked at him. I had a brief idea of what was there inside it, but I wasn't going to give him any reaction to this from my side. I wasn't called the ice queen for nothing. I might me satisfied that he wanted the same thing as me but that didn't mean that it was going to be in his terms.

"I want you to read it first before you make any decision".

I stared at him for a minute and continued- "I can accept this proposal of your, but they are going to be in my conditions."

If he was shocked or angry I couldn't tell because he just had an unreadable expression on his face.

"My Queen anything you want" he smirked at me.

I looked at him with a confused and suspicious look at my face. He just agreed to my decision. NOAH ANDREWS the billionaire who gets what he wants. "okay" I said slowly while a shiver ran down my spine hearing him call me his queen.

"you can read the contract and whatever changes you want I can make and new clauses can be added. It's on your terms."

I opened the contract and started reading it.

The marriage contract of Mr. Andrews and Ms. Channing.

Clauses:

1.This contract to remain confidential and if anyone breaks this confidentiality then the guilty to pay the penalty. 

2.The marriage is to remain strictly business. 

3.The said wife and husband are to attend every function as each other better half without any excuse or fail. They are to pretend to be in love and show affection to each other in public. 

4.The contract and the marriage are to last for a period of 3 years during which the couple is to pretend to remain in love throughout. 

5.The said husband can have a mistress if he wishes to and, but the wife is to remain faithful. If the wife is found to be unfaithful she will have to face heavy penalty.

6.The wife will bear the partner  a child. Preferably an heir. 

7.This contract will be terminated immediately if any of the above clauses are found to be violated .

8.The wife will be given a sum of 25 million at the end of the contract.

"This will be not do". I said and shook my head while throwing the contract at the table."You want me to be the perfect wife who sits at home and waits for you to come home while to go to parties and have mistresses". I scoffed at him." You expect me to give an heir while you are in someone else bed. No thanks".

"I never said you have to stay at home. You can also go to parties and enjoy but I will not have an unfaithful wife, Alexa."

"And what makes you think I will take an unfaithful husband".

He ran his hand through his hair and for the first time I saw a look of frustration and guilt marred across his face.

"Okay my queen as you wish". He said and the look of frustration on his face transformed and a smirked pulled up at the corners of his mouth."You must know this my queen I have a large appetite. If I cannot have mistresses I expect you to do their work without fail."

"What do you mean?"

"My queen what I mean is that I do have needs, physical needs with a large appetite for sex and I expect you to fulfill them as I cannot have others do it for now that I m to be a faithful husband."

My eyes widened at his revelation. "W-w-what" I stuttered.

"You heard me my queen. I will have the clause changed but remember this my queen I will not be gentle. If I wanted you right here right now you will bend across the table and let me have my fill of my desert without fail. Is that understood".

"You- you can't do that"

"Oh, baby try me". He smirked at me." I will bend you across the table and then spank that perfect ass of yours while you offer yourself to me willing and beg me to take you right here and right now. I will then fuck you raw while you scream my name and let the whole world know whose queen you are. Then as my reward will lick your pussy dry as my desert. Is that understood, Alexandria."

I gasped as his words ran in my mind and my nipples pebbled again and I my breathing seemed to have suddenly become erratic while my cheeks had become hot and all I wanted to do was make his words come true.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, baby I definitely would" he said all the while his gaze never left my body." I bet you are soaking wet aren't you and judging by the hardening of your nipples you would like the scenario a little too much wouldn't you." He growled to me, "my queen you need to stop looking at me like that or else this is going to happen right this moment".

"sorry" I whispered as I lowered my gaze.

"There is nothing to be sorry about my queen. Although I would nothing else then to do it right here we have our dinner ready to be served". I glanced up and truly the waiter had arrived.

I blushed looking at him and murmured a thank you while looking at what he served. He rambled on about what the chef had made and then left.

I started to eat."Do you have anything else you want me to change?"

"Oh yes. I am not going to have a child".

"Why?" he looked confused." Vivian told me you liked them, so I thought this wouldn't be an issue".

"I do like them, but I am not having any."

"Scared pregnancy will ruin your body." He scoffed

I raised my eyebrows at his comment and said "no. but I have my reason".

He just shook his head and said, "anything else."

"Oh yeah, I don't need the money I have my own. Thank you"

"I know that Alexa, it is a gift". 

..........................

Thank you guys and hope you guys like it.

prishita...