HIS PROBLEM

Alexandria:

God! when he said i was going to Mrs. Alexandria Noah Andrews i nearly came from the satisfaction and the way he said my name. Three hours had passed and both of were still working. i looked up to see him rolling his shoulders to ease the tension their. i was done an hour before but i just was awake due the nap before so i ended up doing some more work.

i got up to rub his shoulders. it was late even though we had a nap we both needed to sleep at some point.

" do you ever relax" i said to Noah. his shoulders were so tensed. it was a wonder how he was able to write and work.

" one of the few things i cant do." he chuckled.

" come on it's late" i said still rubbing his shoulders. i planned on relaxing him before he fell asleep. he was way too tense.

" you go to sleep i will just finish this report."

" Noah come on. you need to relax. you can do all this tomorrow" i said tugging on his hands. he sighed before getting up. i took him up to my room.

" i have a oil it will help you relax. lie down on your stomach. i'll get it." i said rushing towards the bathroom before he had a chance to say no.

i picked up the oil Dad brought me from India last year and went to my room to find him sitting down.

" noah please it will help you relax." i pleaded. he was way too tense.

" shirt off or on, my queen" he smirked.

" oh. off please" he was wearing a t-shirt and track pants. from were he got it i had no idea. he sighed before lying down on his stomach and fuck! his ass and back were ripped. with his shoulders so tensed his muscles seemed to have pooped out. he was huge in every sense.

i shook my head and sat down on lower back and squeezed some oil on my hands and rubbed his back. i carefully eased all his muscles on his shoulders while he moaned and grunted. my panties were soaked and i hoped he couldn't feel it cause it was embarrassing.

" that feels so good" he moaned. i smiled before shifting to his lower back. after i was satisfied that i had eased all his muscles i said " turn around"

" babes i cant"

" Noah."

" babes it is not that. i may have a bit of a situation." he said instead.

" let me see. just turn around" Oh My God! as soon as he turned around i got to see the situation and might i add it was huge.

" oh" i whispered fascinated. he was so hard that he was more than just visible from loose track pants.

"baby you staring at it is not helping" he groaned.

" oh. sorry" i blushed averting my eyes. i picked up the oil rubbed it on my hands was about to sit when i realized i couldn't due to his situation down. so instead i sat by the side and tried to do it that way.

but the fact he was aroused made my stomach clench in anticipation of what would happen if i sat down there. only one way to find out. he was the one who said no sex till marriage and practically tortured me earlier. oh please! you loved every second of it. that wasn't the point. i looked up to see his eyes focused on my breasts that was visible as i was bending forward. i was rubbing his front area of his shoulders. i gripped on to them and slowly rose to see him look up at me in confusion and then his eyes widened when i slowly sat down on his problem. his hands flew out to grip my hips. i bit o my lower lips before continuing my work.

" you have got to be fucking kidding me. do you plan on slowly killing me with blue balls." he growled before pushing his cock against my pussy which was directly lined together separated by our clothes only and i moaned lowly still doing my work. i looked up to find his eyes had turned a dark shade filled with lust and hunger for me. his grip on my hips loosened and i very carefully rubbed my pussy.

" are you wet" he asked

" yes! so damn wet" i moaned rubbing myself faster. he seemed to have swelled up more if that was possible. i threw my head back my hand flying to to touch my breasts.

" ride my cock baby. i wanna see you ride that cock." he groaned from below. i increased my pace moaning and whimpering and rubbing my nipples. suddenly i felt the hot oil on my chest running down. i looked down to see him holding the oil bottle and pouring it all over my chest and nipples. if it was not already hard, it seemed to harden and pull at every nerve of my body.

" do you know how hot you look right now riding my cock and those huge fucking breasts of yours bouncing every fucking time." he grabbed my hips and smacked it down to his cock to enhance his point.

noah rocked his cock rocking against my tights making me scream as he grounded against me. " ride my cock, my queen" he groaned his hands skimming my skin. " ride that big cock like a good girl."

i moaned throwing my head back and screaming in pleasure as i started to bounce up and down on his cock. my hands slid into my hair, losing myself in the raw heat of all of this as he rocked his hips up to drive his cock against my pussy hard. one hand gripped my hip tight and the other slid up to cup my breasts, rolling my nipples under his thumb as i started to ride him with everything i had.

" fuck yourself on that cock baby" he growled his cock pulsing so hard. " grind that sweet little pussy on my big dick. make that pretty little pussy come for me. i want to hear you scream my name. i want to watch my queen's face when she comes."

i was so close i knew anytime i was going to come. with him being so fucking near i seem to do nothing except come again and again. he hands latched on my breasts pulling at my nipples and rubbing the oil that had soaked through my shirt.

" i am cumming" i moaned

" shout my name out, my queen. i want every one to hear you"he groaned smacking my breasts and that did it i came screaming his name rubbing my aching pussy against him. he groaned and came along with me. i felt his warm seed seep through his track pants and mix with my wetness.

" fuck" he groaned while i collapsed on to his chest. " we need to clean up my queen" he murmured after some time stroking my hair.

" no. sleepy" i whimpered already half way through dreamland. he chuckled before i felt him shift under me. he slowly peeled away my drenched t-shirt and shorts. he came a minute later with a warm cloth cleaning me up. i would have been embarrassed if i was awake but was exhausted so instead i tugged on his arms " comfy. sleep" i murmured wanting him here.

" two minutes babe" he said clearly amused at my incomprehensible way of speaking. i was half awake until he pulled me towards him only then did i sleep peacefully.

********************

Love,

Prishita