HE IS SUCH A SNOB!

" Martha get me a cup of coffee please and arrange the conference room for the next meeting."

" yes Ma'am." she replied from the intercom.

"thank you." I sighed rubbing my head. I had another meeting and had to meet with the head of the real estate department. all though I had a decent night's sleep I was still confused and fuzzy. it has been years since I slept like that without any nightmares or insomnia problems. I had woken up at 8 am rather than my 5 am routine to find Noah getting ready to leave. he apparently had a 9 am meeting for which he had to change and stuff so he said he was leaving earlier but not becoming informing me that he had lunch date planned for us tomorrow.

I had been scared today morning to realize not only had I slept with this guy but thankfully I had no nightmares. I wasn't ready to face the humiliation and judgment yet. I looked at today's newspaper to find our photo plastered all over the front paper. since the day of our first dinner the newspaper and media has gone crazy over it. I don't know how to react. should I be happy or neutral like I always am but even when I want to stay neutral and the Ice Queen but he has renewed so many emotions in the past weeks that no one has ever been able to do even Vivian or Dad.

" Ma'am can I come in. I have your coffee." Martha said from outside.

" come in Martha." I said buzzing her in.

" there you go." Martha has been with the company for the past 6 years and she was excellent. she knew what and when to do stuff even without me telling her to do it sometimes. she wasn't old nor too young, I had employed her as soon as she stepped out of college. since then she had worked for me loyally. " Ma'am are you alright this is your first coffee of the day. Are you also switching to some kind of diet thingy" she questioned?

" no Martha. oh you know me and diet. I just had I good night sleep. " I smiled at her.

" ma'am there is a bodyguard outside saying he is here to protect you and want to meet you right now."

" oh. okay. send them in please and then I want the Clarkson's file." I instructed.

she nodded and rushed out of the room to do the task. there was a loud knock two minutes later. " come in"

A huge bald guy entered. he was wearing a suit and was dressed quite well and looked every inch of a bodyguard.

"my name is Logan. Ma'am we wanted permission to check the office area and your house and install the necessary latest security system and also get access to the office's cctv."

" okay. you can get access to the security system and cctv room. the office has been installed with the latest security developments. there is button that is for emergency in every room and corner of the office you don't need to worry about it too much. I think Noah wanted you to check on my home's security system." I replied to him

he nodded " I have employed three bodyguards for you personally they will be with you. they will be on duty always guarding and I will install the security system by today. one guard will be stationed outside your office and that will be me. I will be with you 24/7 and I have been instructed to never leave your side."

" that is alright with me." I nodded at him. " you can sign your confidentially paper and take it from Martha outside"

" thank you" he turned around walking off. I hated having people around me but I knew it came along with the name. the fame, the need for protection and enemy's too.

"ma'am there is a parcel for you here." Martha's voice came from the intercom.

" what does it say. who is it from" I asked. I wasn't expecting anything from anybody.