the restaurant

Lisa's P.O.V.

Jennie lead me towards a restaurant, which looked really amazing, not as much as her though.

My heart was beating really fast.

I was smiling like a goof.

We entered.

"Ms. Kim, Ms. Manoban let me show you to your table."-A waiter said to us.

" Ooooh, fancy."-I wiggled my eyebrows at Jennie and she rolled her eyes.

We sat on our table and I ordered Korean Chicken Skewers and Kimchi Fried rice.

While Jennie was ordering, I was watching her beautiful face. Oh these puffy cheeks just need to be squished.

She said something to the waiter, but I wasn't listening. I was still admiring her beatuty.
"...-isa? Liiiisa? What's up?"-Jennie said looking concerned.

I realised that our food had already arived and shook my head.

" Nothing! You're just so pretty, Nini!"-when I said that I wanted to punch myself.

Damn it, Lalisa!

She giggled and looked at my eyes.

Her dark, piercing eyes pierced trough my soul. We continued the staring battle until... Her phone vibrated.

I rolled my eyes a bit, then thought to myself:

'Don't do that, Lisa! What are you going to do? Stop her from texting?'

"Hey, Lis! I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back!"-she smiled at me...and kissed my cheek.

Then dissapeared in the bathroom.

-it was supposed to be a cafè, but...a restaurant will do, right? thanks for reading💖-