Epilogue 1.1

3rd person P. O. V.

Jennie and Lisa have been girlfriends for an year.

They had told only Chaeyoung and Jisoo about it. The two other girls were happy for them. Jisoo had joked not once:

"I knew this would happen. You're just too perfect for each other.

One day Lisa was freaking out and looking everywhere for something.

Chaeyoung entered Lisa's room and said:

"On the bedside, Lalice."-she said as she pointed towards it.

Lisa looked at where her unnie was pointing and smiled gleefully.

"Thanks a bunch, Pasta!"-Lisa said as she picked up the little box from the bedside and opened it.

"Ohhh... I bet she'll like it."-Chae said as she examined the diamond ring that was resting in the box.

"I want you to know that I support you in this." - she ended as she smiled and left the room.

Lisa took a few heavy breaths. She was going to go on a date with Jennie and propose to her.

She was dressed in black, baggy pants, a yellow crop top and the leather jacket. Again.

"You can do this, Lalisa."-she said as she left her room.

On the sofa was sitting her girlfriend, for now at least, as beautiful as ever, wearing a white dress with a flower pattern on it. The jacket resting on her arm.

Lisa went next to her.

"Are you ready to go, my lady?"-she said as she stretched her arm for Jennie to take.

Jennie took it and answered with a wink. "

"Of course, my love."

They went out of the dorm.

-OK, so I said the last chapter, but oh well. There will be 2 more. -