confession

Jennie P.O.V.

"Nini...I have something to tell you..."-Lisa began.

"Yes, Lis?"-I said.

"I really, really..."-she stopped for a minute. This was obviously hard for her.

I looked at her face, it was dark so I could barely see. I saw only her eyes.

"Please, say it?"-I begged.

She took a deep breath and started:

"Jennie Kim, I really love you. And it's okay if you don't love me like I do. I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship."-she continued blabbering, but I cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

I felt tears, not from sadness, but from happiness and relief, coming down my cheeks.

We separated. We looked at each other's eyes and I said:

"Lalisa Manoban, my parents might not support this, but I love you with all my heart."

Lisa smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"So uh...will you be my girlfriend?"-Lisa asked, rubbing her neck.

I decided to tease her so I said:

"Hmmm."-when I saw the way she was looking at me I gave up teasing her.-Yes.

We sat in each other's arms for half an hour.

Then decided to go back in.

We knocked on the door so that we could get someone's attention to open.

No one came. We continued at that for 10 minutes.

"Well, guess we'll be sleeping here!"-just as Lisa said that, Jisoo opened the door.

She rubbed her eyes and said:

"It's. 2.am."-and walked back to her bedroom.

Lisa and I laughed and went in. I kissed her and said:

"Goodnight, Lis. I love you."

-last chapter, peoples. Thanks for reading.-