Introduction

*THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT, BOOK IS STILL IN PROGRESS*

To begin let me just start by saying this is no ordinary Christian book! It is no conspiracy theory nor is it an old wives' tale. It is not fact, nor is it fiction! It is not truth, yet it is no fabrication! To be completely honest it's merely a book of thoughts. Thoughts that mean to provoke the mind, urge you to study harder, and research more. Thoughts that connect many dots, and these dots form the very picture that's been hidden in plain sight! Also I'd like to state that I believe the Bible to be the authoritative word inspired by God and any mythology I connect to the Bible is merely a connection. This does not mean I believe the mythology of ancient civilizations to be true. However I do believe they embody bits of the truth. For example: the flood accounts I mention in the 5th chapter, they all have different stories and different character names, but the underlining truth is a worldwide flood! With that being said I hope those who read this will have a better understanding of my thoughts.
I'm no genius and I'm certainly not a high honored college grad. However the topics in this book are topics I've studied and researched for the past 12 years! During my studies I've had many jaw dropping moments and thought to myself "why isn't this being taught"! A question for another day perhaps.
Now finally, after 12 years and thousands of hours of binge studying, I've come to the conclusion that although we are being taught God's word there are many scriptures that are overlooked. Scriptures that should be confronted directly instead of tiptoeing around them. Scriptures that might frighten some and undoubtedly anger others!
However; it is these unspoken texts that demand our undivided attention. After all, what is truth when it overlooks key elements? In other words, do you know the whole truth? Or simply fractions of the truth?
Well I'm sure that question will be a bit easier to answer after reading this book. So without further ado I'd like to welcome every skeptic and close-minded Christian. Fasten your seat belts and hold on folks, it may get bumpy as I attempt to open your eyes!