On the Earth in those days and afterward

Genesis 6:4

The Nephilim were on the Earth in those days and afterward. During that time the sons of the true God continued to have relations with the daughters of men, and those bore sons to them. They were the mighty ones of old times, the men of fame.

When I first read this scripture I was shocked, taken by surprise, or at a loss for words so to speak. Of course this was a decade ago, a time when I never would've thought, half angel and half human creatures roamed the Earth. Or even giants for that matter! As fate would have it I would grow to become quite fond of the notions over the years, many nights finding myself lost in an extensive amount of data and research. Now, twelve years later, here I am again, right back at my starting point. Only this time the question is a bit more complexed.

Throughout the years I began thinking deeper and more critically, reflecting on all that I had learned over the years. And many times I've asked myself, how did the Nephilim return? One logical explanation could be the wives of Noah's son's.

The wives, or at least one of the wives, could've been carrying the Nephilim DNA. Which undoubtedly would be a great explanation as to how the Nephilim returned after the great deluge! In the book of Jubilees, the names of the wives are revealed as Sedeqetelebab- wife of Shem, Na'eltama'uk- wife of Ham, and 'Adataness- wife of Japheth. However when I read the text I pay more attention to the word "continued". As in, after the flood, the fallen angels simply continued to have relations with the daughters of men, conceiving the Nephilim offspring!

In either case we know the Nephilim giants were on the Earth after the flood account! With that being said; I believe it is very possible that the demigods of Greek mythology, and the Nephilim of Noah's days, are one in the same! It's sort of like the telephone game most of us played in elementary school, one kid whispers in the next kids ear and the process repeats itself until it gets to the last kid. By the end of the line, details in the message always changed. I believe we're witnessing the same effect in Greek mythology!

I've also come to believe it was after the fall of the Tower of Babel, when the telephone game began.

I admit I have much more to look in to. However my conclusion thus far, is that one story could have easily changed in detail over time, after God confused the language.

 However my conclusion thus far, is that one story could have easily changed in detail over time, after God confused the language

Perhaps, with this knowledge one can see how Samson could have went on to be known as Hercules!