30

Messiah
"Girl yes the nerve of his ass. But no one says anything when his stank ass fans be throwing they panties at him"

I talked on the phone with my sisters as I prepared for the first day of work. We were gonna be in the sun so I kept it light on the makeup. She also threw on Nike shorts and her Sacramento Kings staff shirt.

Shit almost forgot my ID," she said as she grabbed it off the desk

Messiah hung up the phone and grabbed her badge heading for the door. When I walked out Dustin was coming out of his room as well.

Good morning," He smiled

Morning." I smiled back

They walk to the practice area was quiet. When I clocked in I went to my temp office and started doing some rearranging. As I worked the sounds of "Cake by the ocean" played through my headphones. Messiah danced around her office not even noticing that Dustin was standing there.

Dr. J?," He chuckles

Shit, you scared me." Messiah replied

My bad. I was just gonna ask if you could help me set up outside," He said

Sure," They left

Dustin and Messiah left out her office and headed out to the beach, where the training would take place. The water was so clear and the sand was white as snow, I have to get a few pictures she said taking her phone out.

Why don't I take some of you?," Dustin asked

Okay," I shrugged

I posed as Dustin snapped a few pictures. When I looked back at them they actually came out cute.

I posted my pictures where it looked like I had a butt with the caption "Cake by the ocean'.

Ya man ain't gone be mad?, Dustin asked as we sat out. cones

I'm grown." She strutted off
...
Keith

What the hell is she doing in my shop Marcus? you better get her out of here," the actress said

Let me handle it please," Keith acted

I was currently at the grind filming one of the episodes of For Better or Worse. Messiah has been being really bitchy lately so I haven't talked to her since she landed in Nassau. I even texted her but all she did was leave me on seen. As our break finally came I went back to my dressing room for a quick nap.

Keith you in here?." Luke came in

What's up nigga?," He sighed

Have you seen Messiah's instagram post?,' He asked me

Nah," I shook my head

Luke hands Keith his phone and my blood boiled. When I see how thick she looked and the caption I was shook but pissed at the niggas in her comments and who took the picture.

I open my phone and go to her IG page and to the comment section.

@Keithpowers: SHE ALREADY HAS A PHOTOGRAPHER 🗣🙄

You must have really pissed her off." Luke chuckled

When Luke started laughing Keith gave him a death stare. He tried to call her but, of course, she didn't answer. Feeling defeated he threw his phone and picked up his game controller.

Aye man, you ever think maybe her feelings are hurt?."Luke asked

Hurt from what nigga?," I asked pushing the buttons

Luke pulled the plug out from the game and put it in his pocket.

Look man she didn't betray your trust. You betrayed hers. Messiah hasn't been nothing but good to you so stop trippin." He explained

This was gonna be the hardest week of my life. Lord give me strength," He sighed

What would y'all like to see next?
S/O to all my readers and voters🙃💙
Vote,Comment,Share❤️