Can you feed me Hajime?

Hajime Pov~

It's been a while since Monami "teleported" us to this Strange island
Called Jabberwock Island. At the start everyone was anxious but everything seems alright well... Exept Nagito turned insane and won't stop talking about hope so Kazuichi and Nekomaru decided to tie him up.

And I guess Mahiru got tired of feeding  Nagito and she gave the job to me ~sigh~
I guess I should pay him a visit.
I walked towards the old building

"You can't enter, the building is being renavated"Monami said while blocking the entrance. I explained that I know the deal with nagito and she nodded and let me in.I felt nervous when I aproched the door I really don't want to deal with his shit.

Holding a tray with his breakfast I slowly opened the door and saw Nagito's hands and legs tied up at the back of the room looking at me with that confused  look on his face.

"...Hajime?""Ah could it be...?Did you take your time from your busy day to give food to little old me?"Wow,I am so happy""As you can see I can't exactly greet you with my full hospitality... but feel free to relax"

"Huh,what happened?Your face looks scary!"

He was the same as usual.

"I didn't come to talk to you I just came to bring you food" I said harshly
"So come on eat it"

"Huh,You are not going to feed me?"

"Wh~What do you mean?"I replied.

"Well I can't eat by myself, as my hands are all tied up" "I am glad you're the one to come here"

"I don't want to put up with your crap I am leaving,Bye now" I said that while leaving

Nagito Pov~

I was just this close to get someone to feed me.I have feeling that he will be back.He is so mysterious.

What is his Talent?