hanging out with Chiaki

I can't say that I did not like it but it was weird that Nagito was all creepy. It must have been from the virus.

But that does not matter because I will be spending my time with Chiaki.
Playing video games.

I invited souda to come and he accepted to go.I headed my way to Chiaki's dorm. (Cottage but I am going to call it dorm so don't get triggered at me)

Nagito's pov~

Where was Hajime, it been a hour since he should have arrived and brought me some breakfast.I guess he's pissed.Well if he does not feed me my lunch,I will have to go get my own.

Hajime's Pov

I was greeted by Chiaki at her front door.I came inside and made my self at home. Not long After Souda also came with Miss Sonia.They are always together.

"So what are we going to play tonight"
Souda exclaimed while taking snacks out of plastic bag to eat for later.

"I was thinking of playing a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game a MMORPG game for short called WOD~World of Danganrompa!"
Chiaki rambled about an a game about 16 students who do a bunch of quests.

"Huh~ that sounds like fun" I replied

"Let's Give It Everthing We Got (it's Punishment time)"
Sonia said with great leadership.

We started playing.

Nagito pov~

I guess Hajime is not coming to feed me I was really looking Fowards to it~
I will have to get something from the store.

While I was making my way to the store I heard A bunch of people Talking near the dorms and I heard Hajime's voice

"Wow we finally completed this level.
It was so hard.If somebodysomething12 didn't help us we would of never done it"

I stop hearing the conversation as it  really wasn't intresting to me.But I guess Hajime is having fun without me. I am trash I should not be feeling jelousy but it tears me away knowing he is playing with Chiaki and the rest
He is mine and only mine~

I go to the store and buy myself some lunch.

Chiaki's pov~

We ate our pot noodles with the others snacks while playing WOD it was really fun I never knew Hajime like video game well he just make me  blush sometimes. He looks at me with happy smile I might be falling for him.He really is a Tsundere.

A/n

Sorry that I have not uploaded sooner so here was a longer chapter in the life of Hajime and Nagito.
I promise I will make more longer chapters but give me time and might actually think of stuff to write.
Tell me who should Hajime hang out with tell me.The next Chapter will more about Nagito and Hajime