What are you doing?

Hajime's Pov~

So there's a virus that can be that deadly? I mean I feel sick but I don't have a fever of even any bit of horniness. Ibuki and Akane seems to have it but It way worse than what I am feeling.

My thoughts were inturputed by Mahiru,"What are you waiting for go feed nagito."I was handed a blue tray with a verity of foods."Before you leave,make sure that you don't go to the old building ,but go to the room 21 In the hospital department"

Don't tell me Nagito is sick.Well if we don't feed him he could get worse so
With that I made my way to the hospital.

I opened the hospital door and a black poison was filled around the room.

I walked towards Nagito's room and kicked the door softly

"Come In Hajime" Nagito said softy

How does he know that I would be here?Putting that aside I walk in.

"Lock the door Hajime, we don't want the virus to spread"

"But I have done my job haven't I"

Nagito Pov~

I can't let him leave I still have business with Hajime.

"Please stay, I feel to sick to move"

With a sigh Hajime came closer to me and picked up a bowl with a bit of soup and placed it on my hands.

This is my time to make a move

While he was grabbing a spoon I through a bit of the soup in Hajime' beautiful olive eyes

"What the f-"While I had the chance I pulled him in the bed and pinned him down.

I didn't what to do so but it has to happend.

"Your mine hajime"

"YOU MANIccc"

I slid my hand under his shirt to shush him.

I pushed my knee closer to hajime's legs and little moans escaped hajime's mouth.

Hajime realised what was happening pushed nagito off and ran to the door and fumbles with the lock.

I walk towards hajime and nearly grabbed his hand until pain strucked my head giving Hajime enough time to escape.

"Your mine hajime~"