A month later

Hajime's pov

It's been days, weeks even a month?Since I have(updated this story) seen Nagito. I wonder were he would be.He couldn't have left or even died.N~No that would never happend.

I hope he is OK?Why am I so worried?
I am going to his cottage.I left the coasy comfort of my white bed and walked to the albino's cottage.I knocked on the door, as usual nobody answered. But unlike the usal,the door was unlocked. Without hesitation I open it and wasn't that a mistake.

What I saw was too much for me.I didn't even realise the door closing behind me.

"Ah~ Hajime it seems like you have entered without my permission"

I turned behind and saw him.Nagito stood at the door way.With an axe on his shoulders.

"What the hell"

Nagito stood there just grinning.

"Stay away....don't come closer."

Nagito's pov

Oh I can't just let you go you will be mine.

"Oh..no no no I can't let you leave we have a guest"

"What's in that black bag!"

I kept quite

"What's in the fucking bag!"

"Its the guest, that hopeless bitch Chiaki Nanami."

Hajime's pov

He killed her.Its the end I must be next.

"You are always paranoid your reactions are just the cutest"

He is insane I thought he was cool and calming at first,but he is just a psycho.

"She not dead,but I wish she was,she is just unconscious"

I reached for the bag and started ripping it.I saw chiaki,but it was too late.He knocked me out.