Ch. 11 Blue Hope

I hate doing A/N's in the beginning but I gotta tell you.... I got carried away with development AGAIN so there's no action in this chapter like I said before because IDK how I made an intel-receiving scene 9 pages long, but I did -_- But I promise this time that there WILL BE ACTION in the next one, I swear!

So yeah, no fights or anything but you get to finally meet a sunshine ;)

***

"How much more impressive and powerful can BTS get?!" Jennie didn't care that she looked like a bugged-eyed fish standing in front of the impressive modern architecture and gawking with her mouth hole open so wide that it doubled the size of her face.

V stood beside her, amused, "This is actually our second smallest building assets."

If it was possible, Jennie's jaw dropped further down in disbelief. "This is considered small? So, what, is the smaller one only like a square meter smaller?"

"Naaah, Yoongi-hyung's house is way smaller."

Jennie narrowed her eyes, "You mean, a mansion."

V flashed a cheeky smile, "How'd you know?"

She rolled her eyes, "Lucky guess. Oh my god, you people are loaded."

V patted her back to lightly push her forward, "Well we can't stand here all day admiring it. We got business to attend."

When V told Jennie that they were going to his friend's company building, she should've expected a big extravagant building anyway since they were still in the main part of the city. It was the west outskirts, but the area still looked very business and sophisticated like.

Still, she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed as she got more information on the workings of BTS. "For a Shapeshifter organization who does things under the noses of human authorities, you people sure aren't subtle," she voiced her honest thought. This place screamed for public attention, and that's just from the exterior appearance.

V was unbothered by the fact, "Again, this ain't one of those action movies where there's an underground secret service that hides literally underground. Besides, Hoseok-hyung doesn't know how to be subtle, he's a rather... extravagant and bright character."

He held open the front door for her with a smirk that Jennie knew meant he was not doing a gentlemanly favor. She rolled her eyes at him. He was highly amused by Jennie's reactions that she honestly wouldn't be that shocked if he randomly pulled out a bag of popcorn from his jacket or the back of his car. (Luckily, he actually didn't or she would've been just so done with his extra ass.)

"Welcome to Blue Hope Airlines, BTS's private airline," V said when they stepped through the doors, and Jennie swore she was in some kind of modern paradise.