Stars

Hey guys. Here's another one-shot. 

I hope you like it. I kind of just sat down and all the words poured out. It was like they were begging to be written. 

Also, throw all logic out the window when reading this. Just do it... okay? 🙈

Enjoy ♥︎

B A Z

It's time for Simon's date. To say that I'm nervous would be an understatement. The last time he planned the date, we ended up going to the fair and he got sick on one of the rides and then got frightened by a clown. He is going to kill himself one day by accident.

For the date, he said that I should go back to my apartment so that he can do this right. He says that we should at least follow some of the social norms. So here I am at ready with my finest suit on (he had specific instructions that I should dress nice). It is a dark navy suit with a tie because Simon has a weird love for when I wear ties. and even though I would never admit it, I wear them more often just to see that look in his eyes.

As usual, Simon is running a few minutes late, but I expected that. I think even he expected that. But at around half six, the doorbell rings.

Crowley.

Snow looks... pretty fucking amazing. I look at him from top to bottom. He, of course, has that fucking grey suit on. It's not the same one from years ago that he wore at the mansion, but it's better. The pants fit him so well, and the white button-down he's wearing fits probably the best any of his clothes do. He has a jacket, that he is holding with one hand, slung over his shoulder and he is leaning against the door frame.

Crowley, I don't think we will make it to the restaurant today if he keeps looking like that.

"Hey, Baz." He says after a long silence. He smirks because he knows me too well, and he knows what I'm thinking and I now wish I hadn't drained those rats the day before because I'm blushing.

"Snow," I smirk back, trying not to lose all my dignity on that doorstep, "You look... pleasing."

He raises his eyebrows (because he can't only raise one) and smiles.

"I know," I look at him in shock, he has grown more confident since we first started dating, and it will never cease to shock me.

"Thanks for saying it back boyfriend. Yeah, I look good too." I roll my eyes and push us both out the door, locking it behind me.

"Oh Baz, you know if you want a compliment from me, all you have to do is ask." He smiles a genuine smile and kisses me, "You look rather ravishing your self. And if I didn't already have a date planned we would not have made it out that door. There happy. There's your compliment."

"Snow, I'm going to punch you."

"Awee I love you too." He side glances at me and smiles, kissing me again. We are outside now and I realize that he has no means of transportation.

"Simon, how did you get here?" I ask.

"Well..." he sheepishly looks at me, "Penny dropped me off."

"Of course she did, she's basically your guardian."

"She also told me to slap you for her because you didn't clean the floor after we made those cookies." He lightly slaps the side of my face and I look at him with a blank stare.

"You didn't just do that."

"Oh, I think I did." He smiles with all his teeth and he looks so young when he does that, I feel like I time traveled back to Watford. It sends a weird wave of feelings coursing through me. Here I am, five years after Watford, and neither of us has killed one another.