Avengers: Bucky- Misunderstood but not alone part 1

Plot: you help Bucky learn that he's not alone as he fells and help him get
use to his new life as an avenger. You was also a hydra experiment so
you know what it's like.

Y/N POV

I walk around the stark towers a place I have called on home since the averages saved me from my personal hell in hydra about 2 years ago I was a hydra experiment they gave me the ability to control make and manipulate elements they also taught me how to fight and speak many languages. I never had a choice that was taken from the day they killed my parents infant of me and kidnapped me.

After years of abuse from the I was found by the avengers they took me in helped me control my powers showed I could use the things that I was taught to help I could use them for good and that's what I did and now it's my turn to help someone.

I watch as Bucky floats around. He keeps himself to himself mostly I have had a few conferences with him but not much, the only person I have seen him really talk to is Steve and I understand Steve was his best friend and not just that Steve is just one of those people that is good with helping you when you are down he was the one that helped me the most when I first came here he is like a brother to me now.

As I have watched him I relished how alike we are not just about the hydra thing but everything I may have also developed a small crush on even though we have had minimal conversation. From years of being locked up I developed a skill of reading people and I just like what I see in Bucky as I have seen him and he's not bad on the eye ether. But right now being friends works just as well.

Deciding now I's a good time I walk over to Bucky seeing him sitting alone looking down "hey Bucky" I say sitting next him after I finish making some cereal.

"Hey Y/N you ok" he said giving me a polite smile.

"Yeah I'm good I guess. But what about you, you look down" I ask hoping that he will talk to me but I know it was going to be that easy.

"No I'm ok you don't have to worry about me" he says giving me another polite smile as he goes back to eating his cereal.

"Oh I know I don't have to but that doesn't mean I don't wanna help" I tell him follow him in eating my cereal as I do I fell his eyes on me.

"Why Y/N why do you wanna help you barely know me I mean I think this has been are longest conversation" he asks and we both stop eating and look at each other.

"Because I remember what it was like to be the new member. I don't know the full version of what you where put through or what happened but I know first hand how evil hydra can be and I wanted you to know your not alone and I don't mean just Steve when I was new that's how I felt to May say you don't mind but over my years locked away I qlearned a few tricks about how to read people and I maybe hopefully we can become friends" I tell him truthful and I see him watch me closely before he decided to sleek again.

"I would like that other then Steve you are the first person that doesn't judge me by my past. Even when other people have less knowledge about they seem to judge me"he tells me and I think about this misunderstood man infant of me it's said to think about people treat him even now when he is meant to be safe and free from his past demons but I know first hand that is easier said than done.

"As I told you and as you know I had a similar experience I know you are in pain and sometimes it takes longer for people to realize that not everything is black and white as it seems we have done things we are not proud of some are just more private" I say giving him a small smile.

"Y/N" he calls out as I go to leave the room.

"I believe this is the start to somethings amazing"

Yeah me to.